Smut warning pt.2

Hi,I saw everybody get mad because I left the last chapter on a cliffhanger. Y'all happy now that I'm continuing this? Anyways,on to the chapter.

3rd person POV~

As Ryuu sucked on the other boy's nipple pinching the other with his free hand,Sasuke was a moaning mess. "Stop teasing,hurry up!" Sasuke was getting impatient with Ryuu's teasing.  Ryuu smirked taking Sasuke's pants off along with taking his boxers off. Sasuke flipped their positions,now he was straddling Ryuu. Sasuke started kissing the other raven haired boy's neck leaving hickeys. Ryuu groaned as Sasuke kitten licked the tip of his member. "F-fuck!" Ryuu moaned out when Sasuke took all of him in his mouth. Ryuu bucked his hips and Sasuke choked  a bit from that. The other boy grabbed his hair & forced his head back down. "M-mpfh!" Sasuke moaned as Ryuu then came into his mouth without warning.  Sasuke swallowed all of it before yelling t his boyfriend. "You could've warned me!" Ryuu felt embarrassed. "Seriously Naruto!" That's what ticked Ryuu off as he flipped Sasuke on his stomach and aligned his member to Sasuke's hole. "W-wait! I'm sorry! Ryuu,please!" Sasuke begged as his boyfriend smirked. "You're going to enjoy this~  I learned a new technique~" Ryuu said before thrusting into him. Sasuke moaned out in pain and pleasure,but it was mostly pleasure than pain. "You like it rough,dont you~" Sasuke couldn't even form sentences as he just kept moaning. Ryuu slapped his ass and Sasuke moaned even louder. "Y-yes! H-harder! Ff-aster!" Sasuke moaned out as Ryuu somehow added chakra to his thrusts and went faster and harder,complying to his boyfriend's wishes. "I-i'm c-lose." Sasuke moaned out as Ryuu nodded and started jerking the other boy off. "R-RYUU!" Sasuke came hard on te sheets below him as Ryuu came shortly after. "I love you Ryuu." "I love you too Sasuke." They both said to each other as they cuddled on the bed and went to sleep.

Me: I hope you enjoyed this. Sorry if it's not that good,I kinda rushed since it's almost time for me to go to sleep. Soooooooooo bye!