Why?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Hi

Ryuu POV~
I yelled as knives were stabbing me in the chest,back,legs,and feet. I stopped screaming after a while and got used to the stabbing. "Why won't you scream! Scream bitch!" A guy yelled at me taking my blindfold off and slapping me in the face. I looked back at him laughing maniacally,with my eyes turning purple with rings. I felt chakra surge through my body and I broke the ropes that were tying my arms and legs. I tied up thr man that called me a bitch. "Now,let's have some fun. Shall we?" I said as the other guys were trembling in fear. I started doing a special chant and did two things."Wolf chief! Lend me some of your power!" I yelled as I felt more powerful. "Yo,Fox chief! Lend me some of ya powers!" I yelled as I felt a lot of power surging through my body. And two necklaces appeared on my neck.

 And two necklaces appeared on my neck

(He has these pendants on separate chains

(He has these pendants on separate chains. A fox and wolf one)

My teeth were sharper and I looked at the terrified guys standing before me. "Fox y rudigo de Lobo!" I yelled as I roared and made the guys fall back clutching their heads. "Vórtice de Fuego!" I dshouted as flames enveloped all of the guys except one. I turned to the last guy remaining. "Now,what to do with you." I said as I................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: You've reached the end of the chapter. This book has like 1k reads and that is amazing,thank you guys for reading this shitty ass book,like thank you so much! And that's all I have to say. Ja Ne my lovely readers! 👋👋