He likes who!?

Hello! Here another chapter.

Sasuke POV~
Ryuu was about to tell us who Itachi liked. "Ok his name is- *whispers name*" Ryuu said as our mom went to go get Itachi. Itachi came in being very cautious. "Alright you mister are going to have to find your future husband right now!" Mikoto yelled as Itachi blushed of embarrassment. "Well I'm not sure if he likes me back." Itachi said as he looked down. "Boi. 🙏 You Itachi Uchiha,got dis!" I yelled as I clapped my hands together. "Well ok." Itachi said as he was still nervous. "Your gonna ask him out!" Ryuu said as Itachi looked at him wide eyed. "W-what! I-i can't!" Itachi said while stuttering like Hinata. "Boi. 🙏 You is stuttering more than Hinata,even she doesn't stutter that much! Now grow some balls and ask him out! If you don't than that proves you don't have the balls to do it!" Ryuu shouted at a Itachi who felt like crawling into a hole and staying their for that rest of his life. "F-fine!" Itachi said as he went out to go ask him.

Few minutes later~
Itachi finally came back and he had the same expression on his face when he left the house. "So what did he say!" Mikoto said as she was waiting for his answer. "He said...........

Almost there.

To be continued............in the next chapter

Me: Ha! Cliffhanger! Man,I love doing cliffhangers!

Sasuke: Tell me what did Itachi's crush say?!

Me: Never! Well,Ja Ne my lovely kitsunes and nekos!👋👋👋