I'm back

Hey. Ummmmmmmmmm,sooooooooo......I'm back. Sorry I've been gone for a long time I've been busy month and currently struggling with depression and also trying not to kill myself, although its tempting. Also thanks to the people who actually took the time to comment and tell me to continue this fanfic,it makes me smile when people do. So here's another chapter.

Mikoto POV~
It's been weeks since I've seen my son. We've sent out crows,and multiple ninjas trying to find Ryuu. "Kaa~san,when is Ryuu coming back?" Sasuke asked me with tears in his eyes while sitting on my lap. "I-i.....don't know sweetie. Let's just pray that he comes back home." I said while holding back my tears. Then at that moment we heard a knock on the door.

Ryuu POV~
"Holy shitting jesus!" I yelled as I got into a lake to wash up. It was cold. I got used to it after a while and washed up. I walked for weeks trying to find my village. Then....I spotted the gates of Konoha. "Finally!" I thought to myself as I slipped past the guards and went straight to my house and knocked. Somebody came to the door and it was my Kaa~san and Sasuke. "Ryuu!" They yelled as they tackled me. "Itachi! Fugaku! Look whose home!" My mom yelled as she started crying. As Itachi and my father came into the room they ran at me hugging me in the process.

"Man,it feels good to be home." I said while smiling.

Nobody POV~
"My boyfriend is back!" Sasuke thought as he was hugging Ryuu. "Ryuu! Let's go to our room." He said while grinning. "Well,I do need to sleep. So sure." Ryuu replied as Sasuke dragged him to their room. Ryuu and Sasuke changed into their PJ's we climbed into bed. Ryuu faced Sasuke and kissed him while Sasuke's face was burning. "Well,somebody is looking cute today." Ryuu whispered into Sasuke's ear. "You don't know how badly I want to fuck you~" He lustfully said to Sasuke as Ryuu got on top of Sasuke and kissed him roughly. Sasuke kissed back with equal force while trying to take off Ryuu's shirt. He broke the kiss and took off his shirt. "Hey Sasuke I'm goin-" Itachi stopped talking and looked at Ryuu and Sasuke. "Imma just leave." Itachi said awkwardly. "We'll continue this later." Ryuu said. "Yeah let's go to sleep." Sasuke replied as they got under the covers and went to sleep.

Sooooooooo

Did u like the chapter?