The Job of a High school Host

Haruna Pov

A Few Days Have gone by and I feel a bit more comfortable with how crazy the host club tends to be until I opened the door this time to see everything decked out as a tropical forest. "Huh. Isn't it still early spring?" Is all I say before Haruhi responds with a toucan on her head "yeah that's what I said."

I manage to let out a small chuckle and proceed to help her get it off her

After doing so I decide to go ahead and prepare todays pastries for the guests. It turns out Kyoya was right. Most of them were unbothered by my presence except a select few but gained other female clients who wanted to try my cakes so it made up for it^^. " By the way, Haruna, are the cakes ready for today" is all what Kyoya asks without taking a break from writing in his clipboard while you're on your way to your kitchen. "Yeah, i make them the day before as usual so im making the desserts for tomorrow today" is all you say before Tamaki gives you a dress." BRILLIANT that means you have some free time to put this on!" Is all he says making you in slight shock .

"W-wait what? BUT IM NOT A HOST!" is all you say while showing Tamaki a scary face causing him to tear up. "AHHH MY NEW DAUGHTER IS SO MEAN TO ME!!" "I'm not your daughter Tamaki senpai -,-" is all I say before he collects himself(slightly). "Haruna chan you may not be a host but you ARE a club member! And that means- " you take the dress in mid speech and walk to the fitting room convincing yourself it wasn't that big of a deal. "all right fine whatever -,- "

Few Minutes Later and Guests have Arrived

Putting on the dress felt silky and breathable so I didn't mind it but couldn't figure out how to match my hair so I opted for a side braid

Putting on the dress felt silky and breathable so I didn't mind it but couldn't figure out how to match my hair so I opted for a side braid. When I left the room the first person I saw was-

3rd/No Pov

"Hikaru?"
He looks at Haruna and immediately a blush appears on his cheeks at looking at her.
Sure he still hadn't forgiven her but he couldn't deny that she really looked like an island princess either.

His mind snaps back to reality as he moves closer "Haruhi said I should check on you." She nods as he then offers something she didn't expect. "I can help you with setting up the trays if you want.."She had to admit, she was slightly pleased that he was being sort of nice considering ever since she came to school he's done nothing but pick fights with her.