Chapter 9: The Grand Ball

(Seven days later)

You were in the dressing room with Lucy, Mira, Lisana and Yukino. Mira, Lucy and Wendy were complementing Yukino on her dress and accessories, no dress really caught your eye, but an (F/C) dress, you grabbed the dress and observed it after putting it on you everyone picked accessories to complement your dress, it took forever and you weren't a big person for dressing up.

( I don't care what you wear, let your imagination take over)

Everyone was ready you come out, and into the ballroom, you with the girls entered the ballroom and saw everyone there, then you wandered where ace was, then saw her with frosh, it looked cute "Awwww, so cute" you squeaked at how adorable the couple was.

You got prepared to sing because you had a special request from the royal palace to sing at the ball, you walked around and ate the food.

Warming up your voice Lucy did you a favour and handed the music sheets to the quartet, you finally went on stage with everyone and began to sing " A1 a2 ...a 1 2 3 4" you counted clicking your fingers.

( skip song )

after singing you walked off the stage almost tripping in your shoes because of your dress, as you were walking a thought popped in your mind 'where's Natsu', you saw Gajeel and assumed he would know, you walked up to him, and coincidentally Sting walked up to Gajeel as well.

" Hey, Gajeel have you .......... WA...... seen Natsu around, oh hi sting" you greeted almost tripping again.

" Hey (Y/N), Gajeel where is Natsu" sting asked approaching the both of you.

" Salamander ain't here pal" he answered continuing to eat.

"Hey, great performance (Y/N)" grey greeted walking forwards.

"On thanks, grey" you smiled scratching your neck.

" Guess the two of you are close enough," sting said jerking his shoulders.

"Huh," you said confused

" Yeah close enough to knock your teeth in" Gajeel threaten

" Cut him some slack, he's still new to this nice thing," lector says

" Lets have a toast" sting insisted, then Sting gives you and Gajeel a Champaign glass, then he pours the Champaign in the glass, then poured one for himself, you three clinked the glasses of Champaign," To the Fairies and Tigers" sting said, you drank it all in one sip, then they stared at you, you didn't really care and started eating the glass,*glass shattering sound*, " What are you doing" Gajeel asked, Sting looking confused " What does it look like, eating" you said with stuffed cheeks, you finished eating, then you saw Yukino, Mira and Lucy, you waved " hey" you greeted, then everyone was facing Yukino, " Look who's here" frosh said happy putting its arms in the air ( don't know frosh's gender).