Prologue: Part 3

A/N

(Well, Editor's Note) This part is quite long. Hope you don't mind – Editor

----

(Il Time Skip of 11 Years)

You, Natsu and Happy were on a train. You had always wanted a cat like Happy, but you never found an egg like Natsu did. Sitting there, looking at the nature passing by and daydreaming, you try to ignore your brother's constant groaning and whining of his motion sickness.

Even though you understood as you also got motion sick, but only on boats and ships, so you know what it feels like but you couldn't help but be a little annoyed. You were wearing a white and mint cloak over your regular (C/O/Y/C) pants and (C/O/Y/C) top while Natsu wore a red cloak over his regular clothes.

The train arrived in the station in the port town, Hargeon. And the announcer said his message. "Natsu, we've made it to Hargeon!" Happy said, nudging his friend. "You really need to get over your motion sickness."

"Is he okay?" A train worker asked, concerned about Natsu who was lying on the floor.

"Yeah. He's fine. It happens all the time when he travels," you say, lightening his load by taking a few bags off of him and helping him to his feet.

"I'm never taking a stupid train again. Ever," Natsu said.

"You say that every time." You point out.

"If our information is correct," Happy said.

"That Salamander should be here," you finish the sentence. "Natsu! Let's go."

"Gimme just a moment," Natsu leaned out the window.

Thinking that Natsu was following behind you, you and Happy walk off the train a moment later. Just as you do, the train goes off, and before you can stop it, it leaves the station with Natsu still on it, and he just screams, "Nooooooooooo!"

Happy just looks on as the train gets smaller and smaller. "There he goes again."

"Yep," you sigh.

(El Time Skip)

You and Happy had sat at the station for a while, waiting for the train which Natsu was on. Your (H/L) hair was gently blown through by the wind.

Finally, the train had arrived. "Natsu!" you and Happy called out, happy to see him again.

You rushed to the door next to the window which Natsu was still hanging out of. As soon as the doors opened, you rushed to Natsu's side and hugged him. "Let's get out, shall we?"

"Y-yeah. P-please." Natsu could barely stand, so you put his arm around your shoulder and helped him off the train while Happy was just flying, not helping at all.