CLUMSY LOVE

>Kim Taehyung X Jeon Haeun<

HAEUN POV

There will be a sport day at school in the next Sunday. I seriously need a new sport shoes. Should I ask oppa to bring me to the shop? Or nah? I should ask him first. I take my phone and dial his number. He pick up after three rings.

'Oppa.'
'Ne sis. What do you want?'
'Are you busy today?'  I ask him full with hope.
'Nope. I am just hanging out with my friends tho. Wae?'  Yes. Good one.
'Accompany me to the mall? Jeballl...'  I ask with a pleading voice.
'Mall? Don't tell me you are shopping. You know I don't like shopping right?'  Yup. I remember how hate he is to shopping. I wonder how will her girlfriend survive. If he had one tho.
' Ani. There will be a sport day next Sunday in school. So I ned a new sport shoes. You should come too.'  Me and my oppa school at a different place. I don't know why but we just did.
' Ahh jinjjayo? Wait there. I 'll pick you up.'
' Really!? Gomawo oppa! Saranghae!!'  I said nearly shout actually.
'Ne.'

Fuh.. thank god oppa is free. I am seriously lucky to have him as a brother tho. I get ready and wait in the living room. Here's a story about my family. Me and my oppa, Jungkook live separately. I live alone and he live with his members. Omma and appa live in Busan. Yeah we do survive actually without them. We are old enough to take care of ourself. So, it's time for us to stop being a burden to them. Appa is kinda rich,that is kinda like how we survive actually. But, we both are not that kind of show off people. Omma told us not to. She said that all of us are human. We are just the same. Kinda wise words huh? Yeah, she always give us words like that. And we do appreciate them.

"Haeun!" I heard oppa voice from outside. I get my bag and lock the door. Gotta keep the house save tho. I walk to oppa.

"Woah. Lookin' good sis." Pfftt.. is he joking now. He never like literally never said something like that to me. "Seriously oppa. Stop saying nonsense." I said and we both get in the car. "Nonsense? I am seriously not sis. You are pretty. So, got any 'secret admirer?' " he said and whisper the two last words. I laugh at his statement. "Secret admirer? Are you kidding me oppa?" He look at me disbelief. "What? I mean like, you got that silky smooth skin from omma. Also that beauty. That long leg is from appa. The skinny part is from omma by the way. And lastly. The beautiful voice and smile is definitely from me." He smirk after saying the last sentence. I laugh more. "Ahahaha.. fine oppa. You win." Andd we reach the mall.

"So, what shop are we going first? This mall literally have a billion of shoes shop tho." Oppa ask me and I look around the mall. "Ummm.. you're right. What about that one?" I point to a shope near the lift. We both get in and the worker greet us. And we greet back politely.

"You should check the shoes first. I'll walk around. Tell me if some of them catch your atention." I nodded and check out the shoes closely.

I was walking around and then I saw this one shoes that catch my attention. It is limited edition one. I really like the colour tho. It is black and grey with a little of red colour. It is really my style. I grab the shoe but then I feel another hand grab it on the other side. I look at the person.

"Sun-sunbae!?"
"Oh hey Haeun. Pleasure meeting you here." Guess what? It is him. My sunbae and also my tutor. Kim Taehyung. Well, at school we have this kind of hoobae and sunbae thing. The sunbae is like our teacher. Kinda like a tuition to be exact. And yes, I accidently pairing up with this weird sunbae. Not to mention that he is being call a pabo with his friends too. That's kinda true actually.

"Well, Kim Taehyung-ssi. It was nice meeting you here but I guess that I saw this shoe first. So whaf if you let go that pretty hand of yours? Sounds good ay?" I said sarcastically and politely like voice. I always like that with him. He show his box-y smile. "Haeun-ssi. I guess this shoe is not suitable for you. Look at the colour. Heol. You are a girl sweetie. This colour is for boys." He said and try to pull the shoes. "Taehyung-ssi. Don't you think that this shoes is too small to fit in your big ass leg?" Again, sarcastically voice to him. I pull the shoes towards my direction this time. "Haeun-ie. Size don't matter honey. I could ask the worker. All I need is this shoes. We don't wanna be wearing the same shoes on the sport day right jagi? Except, if we belong to each other tho." He then wink at me. Is he trying to flirt now? What the hell wrong with this boy. He is way too weird to be mine. " I pull the shoes and he pull it back. We keep on push and pulling and about to fight when;