Scott smirked at her as she reached him and shrugged his shoulders innocently, it was adorable in her mind...but she didn't come to play. She came to win. Scott made it into a race and she had intended to finish it.

She sneakily peaked down at his foot and saw that it was lazily placed on a rock. She smirked to herself before swiftly sticking her foot out, sweeping his foot off the rock. Scott looked at her in shock for a second before he quickly lost his balance and fell off. Luckily, they had harnesses on, it stopped him right before he hit the ground.

Isabella looked down at him with a smirk as the whole class began laughing at his misfortune, including Coach Finstock. He sounded like a dying hyena in Isabella mind, but who was she to judge? She thought it was just as funny as he did.

Scott looked up at her as he sat on the mat and playfully glared at her. Isabella chuckled to herself and shrugged her shoulders at him from her place on the rock wall.

She watched as Coach Finstock sat down on the mat next to Scott and laughed, " I don't know why McCall, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy."

He laughs hysterically before standing up and watching Isabella climb to the top, ring the bell , and then slowly come down. The little bench hog had made his day. He needed something like that after having to teach Greenberg for a whole 90 minutes.

When she reached the floor, Coach Finstock walked over to her and put his arm around her shoulder proudly," You get an automatic A for that, Hale."

Isabella smiled widely, trying to hold in a laugh,"Uh, thanks Coach."

He patted her on the back before walking away and shouting while reading off his clipboard,"Alright, Next two. Stilinski, Erica, lets go."

Isabella quickly gets out of her harness and hands it to an all too eager Stiles. She grabs his shoulder before he can begin to put it on and pulls him towards her to whisper in his ear,"Better hope Erica doesn't do that to you."

Stiles glares at her before pushing her off the mat and onto the gym floor. She confidently walks over to Scott as she rolls her eyes at Stiles. When she reaches him she grabs his hand and looks over to Stiles who was struggling to put on his harness, eventually Coach had to help him.

Scott grips Isabella's hand tightly as it laces with his and leans down to whisper to her, " You're evil, you know that right?"

Isabella doesn't even look up at him, she just smirks evilly and chuckles to herself lightly,"Yep,"

Stiles and Erica had both begun climbing the wall, after Coach stepped in to help Stiles with his harness. He was not happy about it at all, his job was not to babysit people like Stilinski. That was Isabella Hale and Scott McCall's job.

Isabella dropped the smirk on her face and looked up at Erica Reyes nervously. Erica Reyes was a quiet girl with blond curly hair who always spent her time alone. People had always avoided her because of her condition.

Isabella had no fear for Stiles, he was an idiot but he'd be okay. Erica on the other hand had epilepsy and everyone knew it. Isabella couldn't understand why Coach was making her climb the wall, she didn't think it was a very good idea. She supposed that was just how Coach operated. He either didn't know or he didn't even care. She wasn't sure which one was true.

Isabella was on high alert as she watched Stiles and Erica. She would feel terrible if anything happened to Erica just because she had to fulfill a P.E. requirement. If it came down to it, Isabella would save Erica. She didn't really know the girl but it didn't matter, she'd still help her.

Everything had been going fine until Erica suddenly froze in her spot on the wall, by this point Stiles was already on his way down. The bell had rung out through the gym when he had reached the top, but Isabella had barely heard it. Her attention was on Erica solely.