Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

As soon as I neared the lake, I collapsed to the floor out of breath. “I Won” I stated proudly, as I tried to get my breath back. “Yes, you did but you also cheated” he said with a devious smirk on his face. Wondering what the hell he was up to, he climbed on top of me so that he was straddling me. Nervously I looked up at him; he still had that devious smirk on his face that told me he was up to something. I tried to flip him off only for him to lean in closer. “You know I have to punish you for cheating don’t you?” he whispered huskily into my ear, sending pleasurable shivers down my spine. “Hmm” was all I could manage to respond him, as the warmth of his body so close to mine was making me yearn for more of him.

He rolled off me leaving me feeling cold and longing for him to get back on top of me. Sitting up, I looked over only to see him laughing at my pouting face, I moved closer so we were now sitting beside each other staring out at the beautiful lake. He handed me my food over, as I opened the bag up, I found a single red rose, my heart melted at feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. “Thank you” I said and leaned in and kissed his cheek. “Your welcome” he replied giving me a lovely heart warming smile.

We sat there in a comfortable silence as we ate our food, as we both seemed to have just wondered off into our own thoughts. I knew we had a lot to talk about, but right now I just wanted to enjoy this quite peaceful time, as we can always talk later I told myself. After we finished our food, we laid back onto the soft grass and faced each other.  I could also see that Damon was not going to start talking, so taking in a deep breath I decided I would start.

 “Damon, I know this is hard for us both, but I really think that we should talk about it,” I told him. He lowered his head to the ground and started to pick at the grass nervously. “Our baby may not be with us any longer, but he or she will always be in our hearts even though we didn’t get to know him or her.” I stopped; as my voice started breaking from my heart-wrenching tears that flowed. Taking in a steadying breath, I tried to carry on. “ I thought I lost you as well Damon, I thought I lost both of you, I cant live without you Damon, I just cant, you have to promise me that no matter what happens in the future, that you will never leave me.“ I pleaded, as I completely broke down. He never said a word he did not move, he just laid there not responding in anyway. Which was only making me feel worse, as for the first time, I thought that he might not love me anymore.

Burying my head into the ground I began to grieve, I grieved for my mother my brother and most of all my baby. “Sheena, I cant cope, I wanted that baby so much, I was so excited becoming a father, I feel so many different emotions that I feel like I’m going insane” he told me between his sobs. I raised my head up so I could look him straight in the eye.  “Damon, we can do this but only if we do it together, I have been thinking, can we plant a tree or something in the garden that we can go to when we need to morn for and to remember our baby?” I asked. He looked at me with the sparkle back in his eyes and it wasn’t from his tears as the smile on his face mirrored the sparkle in his eyes. ”That would be great, and I think it would help us both cope better, as we would be able to go there whenever we needed too.

We sat and talked about everything for the rest of the day. The sun had set hours ago and the moon was now at its fullest. It shone so bright as it reflected off the water of the lake. Damon got a blanket out of the car and text everyone to let them know that we were ok and that we were going to be staying out tonight. We lay down under a big old oak tree, which was right beside the lake. It was as if the world’s most romantic movie scene was playing and we were the main actors; only for this was real. I even pinched myself a couple of times making sure that all this was not just a dream. “Sheena I love you so much, and thank you for today, I feel so much better now,” he said as he snuggled in closer to me. “I love you too, and today was perfect! Emotional but perfect.” I replied honestly.

Feeling so relieved I left out a big sigh, it was as if all the weight that I have been carrying over the last few days was finally lifted and replaced with relief, love and hope all in one. The relief was from actually speaking out of the loss of our baby, the love we still had for each other. Last of all hope, hope that from this day on we would be able to forget all we have been through, and begin to live in peace.

 We even talked about having another baby, which we both agreed that as soon as I was ready we would try. We even spoke about selling the house and moving further into the countryside. Over all today was the day that we had talked about everything, and now with everything looking clearer I was beginning to get excited.

The funniest thing was, when we promised that we would try our best to avoid all trouble, we both burst out laughing at that one. As when you think about It, It was more likely the other way round, as trouble always seemed to find us.

The next morning I woke up to the sun shinning.  It was so hot that looking at the water just made me want to, just strip off and jump in. Raising my head up so I could see Damon’s face, I smiled as seeing him wide-awake and staring out at the lake. Knowing he was more than likely thinking the same as me I leaped up onto my feet and stripped all of my clothes off, underwear as well. Giving a quick look back at Damon I gave him a sexy wink and ran straight for the water. As I jumped in the cold water, I looked over my shoulder only to see Damon’s completely naked body leaping into the air as he dived in. The cold water caressed my body in places that was not usually exposed. Watching and waiting for Damon to re service, I felt his hands grabbing hold of my waist. I screamed laughing as he threw me into the air; I went flying before landing, with a big splash back into the water.

As I reached the service, I could not help but laugh, as seeing Damon with a worried look. He then swam over and wrapped me close to him. I could feel his excitement as his body brushed up against mine, making me moan. It felt surreal at the amount of pleasure he was giving me, I was so excited that I was beginning to feel so light-headed, that I thought I was going to pass out. We continued to kiss and touch each other everywhere; it was as if we could not get enough of each other.

 I felt so sexy, as the water crashed against our bodies, as we made love. Feeling like I was going to explode any second, I screamed out. Followed by Damon pushing one last time as I felt his hotness flow inside me. I was so wrapped up in the moment that all I could feel and think of was love, the amount of love I had for Damon.

After we managed to get our breathes back, we climbed out of the lake and dried our selves off, using the blanket we covered our selves with last night. As soon as we were dressed, we started to make our way back to the car. I could feel his eyes on me the whole way back, making me smile. “Sheena,” he called, and spun around until our eyes locked “yes love” I replied. “Hmm, I think we might have got a little carried away “he said nervously. I started to laugh, “Oh Damon, I wanted it as much as you, it was perfect” I replied a little dazed as flashes of us making love came into my head. “Hmm, Sheena it was amazing and I loved every second of it, but baby were we even meant to make love this soon?” he asked nervously. Then I worked out what he was on about. “The doctor said I would know when I was ready, and Damon if I was to be honest with you now that was the most perfect moment ever.” I replied truthfully. He stared at me looking so relieved and happy,”I love you more than anything in this world,” he said. I just stood there, my heart melting from his words, I wanted to reply, nevertheless, I was speechless. “You don’t have to say anything back baby, I know you feel the same,” he said. Then he kissed me, only this time it was with so much need and passion that my body was exploding with a tingling sensation. Oh Damon what do you do to me. This is the perfect kiss, to finish the perfect day, I thought to myself happily.

I hope you all enjoyed :)

Please vote comment fan

Loads of <3 Mel xx