Sick

Tsuna woke up encased in warmth and he never wanted to leave but the pain in his stomach had him sprinting to the bathroom. He puked up his previous meal,

"So this is what he meant when he said I'll get sick, eh?". Tsuna chuckled darkly to himself, and he jumped in surprise when he felt a hand rubbing slow circles on his back.

He looked to the side only to realize that it was Hikaru. Tsuna groaned and slid down onto the tiled floor pressing his achingly hot face against the cool tile.

"C'mon Tsu, you need to get back in bed. I called your grandfather and told him you'll be here for a while" murmured Hikaru softly.

Tsuna only nodded, deciding not to ask about the strange nickname and tried to stand only to stumble. Hikaru sighed and picked him up and carried him to the bed, gently tucking him in.

"Kaoru went to school, I'm going to stay home today to watch your fever. Which we need to take, okay?"

Tsuna nodded slowly, allowing the thermometer to slip into his mouth.

"101.3°F, not good but not bad.." Hikaru sighed as he placed a cool cloth on Tsunas forehead. Causing Tsuna to let out a whimper only to be shushed.

"I'm gonna have one of the maids bring you some soup, try and eat it okay? I'll be here with you the whole time in case your fever decides to go up"

Hikaru called a maid to give her directions and changed the cloth on Tsunas head.

'Why am I doing all of this for someone I barely know? I only med him a few weeks ago and we don't talk, why do I feel inclined to help him. This isn't like me' Hikaru thought as he watched over the sleeping form of Tsuna.

"Tsuna wake up, your foods here" Hikaru said while gently shaking Tsunas shoulder.

"Huh?" Murmured Tsuna as he sat up groggily

"I need you to eat as much of this as you can, ok?"

"'Kay"

Tsuna ended up eating about half of the bowl which was good enough for Hikaru. There's not much they could do for him besides change his towel, give him fever reducers, and feed him. Which is what they'll do.

'Hopefully his fever doesn't get any worse or else well have a problem' thought Hikaru, as he watched Tsuna slide back into a restless sleep.