Holiday Disaster

You're lookin' for a holiday

And there's a million things to celebrate

While Branch was putting on his costume, Flower crawled out of his hair and into his arms.

"I wanna pway, too," she babbled.

"I know, but this is too big for a little girl like you," Branch argued. "But it's not so bad. You'll have lots more fun later. Now, get back in Daddy's hair where it's safe."

Not only was a Troll's hair his best defense, but it provided protection for whatever was tucked inside. Of course, Branch would only use this method for his daughter's safety. So, he tucked her inside his purple hair and put on his costume.

Your life is bland right now, but that's okay

Prepare your minds to get blown away...

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Holla!

Day!

Holla!

Day!

Holla-Day!

Poppy, break it down!

The first holiday we're presentin' to ya

A sparkly, shiny day called Glitterpalooza!

Homie, Guy Diamond, take the mic

And give the Bergens something they gon like!

Turns out, having glitter shot in your eyes isn't as fun as it sounds. Or at least not to King Gristle.

"Yeah, that got in there," he groaned.

"Maybe... that holiday's not.. really cool for us," Bridget said softly.

At that moment, Branch was beginning to realize that this was a bad idea. Poppy, on the other hand, was determined to give her friends something to celebrate.

That's okay, we got tons of holidays

Biggie, tell em bout Tickle Day!

On Tickle Day, the Trolls would gather in the forest to get tickled... by spiders. Not cool if you're arachnophobic.

Clearly not your idea of fun

Yo, Satin, Chenille, show em another one!

The next one was the Electric Foam Parade. There were lasers, lights, and flowers shooting out bubbles. But that can be messy and blinding.

"Ow, that stings!" Gristle yelped as a laser struck his eye.

"These don't seem like Bergen things!" Bridget warned, nervously.