Return To Bergen Town

Flower had faith in her mommy's plan, although she wasn't quite sure what it all meant. So, she waited outside the village with her father and the rest of Poppy's friends while the Troll Queen was out finding them a quick way to Bergen Town.

Suddenly, a giant, purple caterpillar came out of nowhere, stopped in front of the Trolls, and shouted, “BUS!"

Flower was both terrified and amused. What kind of creature was this?

“All aboard!" Poppy shouted, hanging from its uvula. The caterpillar stuck its tongue out and the Trolls headed inside it.

Branch prepared a baby seat for Flower and buckled her up inside it. She sat in between her parents.

“Welcome to the Caterbus... EXPRESS... ess... ess..." At the driver's seat, Flower saw a fluffy, white cloud wearing socks and a driver's cap.

“Oh, no," Branch groaned.

“Hey, guys," the cloud greeted. “Captain No Slappy."

Flower giggled as Branch glared at him.

“Queen Poppy!" he said smoothly.

“Cloud Guy!" Poppy said, mirroring him.

“Please put away all electronics, safely store your carry-ons, and hold on to your Dinkles," Cloud Guy announced. “Thank you for choosing the Caterbus, the safest way to travel. Unless we go into a wormhole."

“I'm sorry, did you just say ‘wormhole?'" Branch asked worriedly.

“Now, step back, relax, and feel the love," Cloud Guy finished, and the Caterbus was off.

At that moment, Poppy jumped up on her seat and started singing.

People all over the world

Join hands

Start a love train

A love train

She pulled Branch up and he joined in.

People all over the world

Join hands

Start a love train

A love train

The next stop that we make will be soon

Tell all the folks of Bergen Town we're bringing it all to you

The rest of Poppy's friends joined in.

Now, please don't miss the train at the station

'Cause if you miss it

I feel sorry, sorry for you

People all over the world

Sisters and brothers