The beginning

Hi my name is Zoey Heart and I'm in the last year of High school at Johonda private school. I'm a nerd so I'm finnishing school at 16. It puts a lot of stress on me to hide from the jocks,the plastics and even the teachers so prepare yourself for a lot of drama and bulling.

Today 11th December my life is a lie

My last day of school and so much horror that happend. My boyfriend of 7 years broke up with me over text that said:"I'm so sorry but I'm over you I like someone else ( Kayse Luadre)  #the princess of the plastics and btw I'm not sorry I don't care for you anymore because you are a huge slut and a bitch so we're over but we can still be friends" So what would you reply after your boyfriend says that to you. I think you would be completely speechless...  If your not know I was. And after that everything was just blank completely blank. I couldn't concentrate during the test and Kyase kept staring at me and laughing luckily I didn't snap because if I did she'd be dead. After the test I got beaten up by my x-boyfriend,the plastics,jocks and the teachers that's not even close why this day was such a fuck up. The moment I went home with my clothing full of blood and my face all fucked up I could barley walk so on my way home a black guy grabbed me an pushed me into a corner and he raped me. That was the worst moment of my life. So I thought... The moment I got to my house door it wasn't locked and there was blood everywhere I was fucken scared. I went inside my room and my little brother's Greay and Jearmeay were dead on the floor busy bleeding out all I could do was cry till I heard a gunshot I walked towards the gun shot and my father was there with my mother on the floor barley breathing. I tried to stop the blood but I was to late. Someone knocked on the door my father knew at that moment it was the cops so he shot himself and threw me the gun and obviously I caught it. And all of a sudden the police officer's broke the door off and saw me on the floor crying with the gun in my hand and blood all over my clothes.