Suck and Blow (zouis)

"God, it's so fucking hot." Louis whined, throwing his bags down and whipping his shirt off.

After checking the air conditioning and finding that it refused to do anything, he made his way to the phone, that sat on the bedside table, to call the front desk and sort it out.

The boys were on their Australian leg of their tour and as much as Louis loved the country, there was no way he would survive the sticky, sweltering summer heat without any air conditioning.

After filing the complaint he laid still on the bed to try and get his body temperature down.

This isn't working.

Wiping away the tiny beads of sweat that had already started to form on his upper lip, Louis rolled off of the bed and walked to the bathroom to grab a wash towel to wet and place on his heated skin to offer him some sort of relief.

Two loud knocks sounded from his door and Louis yelled that it was open.

"Oh, it's you." He greeted as he emerged from the bathroom.

"So nice to see you too, mate." Zayn said with a coy tilt of his head.

"Sorry. Thought you were maintenance. Air-con is fucked." He said walking over to the table Zayn was close to, to grab his pack of cigarettes that he had flung down. He offered the box to Zayn who happily accepted it and pulled out a cigarette with his lips.

He watched Louis, for longer than usual. His eyes following his hand as he lit his cigarette and took a nice, long, needed drag. He handed the lighter to Zayn, who still chose to focus more on Louis than the stick between his lips.

Louis walked to the patio doors, opening them and was greeted by a gust of hot air that sent his fringe flying up.

Zayn watched him cock his hip and lean his shoulder against the door frame. He ogled at his back and watched his muscles tense and relax after every movement he made..the vision made him wonder what those muscles would feel like under his fingertips as he -

Louis turned to look at Zayn over his shoulder, a silent question asking if he was going to stand there the whole time or what.

Zayn, who had finally figured out how a lighter works, lit his cigarette and went to stand next to Louis to overlook the beautiful city that was Sydney.

Luckily no fans had found out that this was the hotel they were staying at - yet. So him and Louis could freely stand out without having to worry about any screaming/fainting fans.

For a while now Zayn had been watching Louis and couldn't lie about the fact that he had found him attractive. His high cheek bones, the light stubble he had begun to sport more and more and, those eyes. God, those bright blue eyes. Zayn could stare into them for hours. He thought that it was one of the most innocent - only innocent, if he's completely honest - features about Louis.

"Enjoying the view?" Louis asked Zayn with a quirked eyebrow and small smile. He had caught him staring and now it was time for Zayn's skin to begin to heat up. Before he could answer or say anything, there was yet another knock on the door.

Louis invited them in and both boys saw that it was indeed the maintenance worker, here to fix the air conditioning.

Finally.

"See you later, yea?" Zayn said, putting out his cigarette, that he had finished ridiculously fast.

Louis gives him a nod before he leaves and in about half an hour his air conditioning is finally fixed...