Chapter 20 (Updated)

Start from the beginning

It was a weekend back in Hogwarts. While some of the students were at Hogsmead Alicia had a scheduled photo shoot inside Hogwarts.

"I never knew you liked these things." Destiny pointed out as she flashed the new issue of Witch Weekly Teens in their dorm room.

"I didn't give it much thought before," Alicia answered as she continued to edit the remaining paragraph on her homework for Study of Ancient Runes.

"You and Scorpius look so good together. There's no surprise if he asked you out." Patricia pointed at their photo where Alicia and Scorpius were dancing.

Destiny laughed at Patricia's notion. "They're more like siblings. Have you seen them interact?"

"I suppose so." Patricia agreed, recalling how the two blondes were constantly teasing each other. There is a bond but romance was out of the question. "Although, Claudia isn't too happy about seeing them together. I heard she was pissed off when she found out that Alicia was with the Malfoys for Christmas and her anger was through the roof when she saw the magazine."

"Has she harassed you, Alicia?" Destiny asked.

"The opposite actually. She's recently been quite friendly." Alicia answered. "I know it's fake."

Alicia was about to say something else when her cat jumped on her desk and placed her paw on Alicia's right hand. The cat meowed and stared at her.

"What is it?" Alicia asked, placing the quill in the ink bottle and petting her furry friend. The cat meowed and jumped off the desk to her nightstand where her alarm clock was. 3:15 PM. "I have fifteen minutes to change and get to the tower." She said to herself. She quickly tidied her desk and grabbed a clothes bag from her trunk. She retreated to the bathroom leaving the two girls to continue their chat. When she out wearing a cozy knitted dress over a pastel pink trench coat and cream brown thigh-high boots. It wasn't something you would see that she would wear every day and the two girls certainly took notice.

"Wow." They both said in unison.

"Do you have a date?" Patricia asked.

"No," Alicia answered with a giggle.

"Then why the outfit?" Destiny asked admiring how the color suited Alicia's beautiful blonde hair.

Alicia was contemplating whether to tell them about it or make up an excuse but knowing Destiny she would know the instant the new issue came out. Destiny was the person you wouldn't want to lie to after all because her temper was something else.

"I have a shoot in a few minutes." She admitted and both girls gasped and stared at her. Alicia quickly covered her ears anticipating a high pitch squeal coming from her friends and they did. "It's a secret!" Alicia immediately shushed them.

"You're the first people to see this. It's going to be in February's edition. Please don't tell." She informed them. Destiny and Patricia nodded their heads and swore not to tell a soul well except for their other roommate who was visiting Hogsmead.

"Could we watch you?" Patricia asked.

"I'm not sure. I'll ask first."

"Alright. Good luck."

With that Alicia grabbed a long cloak that covered her whole outfit. After securing the strings she turned back around. "I'll be going then. Remember, not a soul."

"Promise!" Both girls raised their pinkies.

--

She was running late. She suddenly felt light when she was walking down the corridors. It prompted her to slow down and take a seat on the stone benches near the Viaduct Courtyard doors. She had been experiencing this before but it wasn't always. Rather, she would suddenly feel it and it would disappear after a while. She would simply shake it off because of her sudden movements.