Explaining the truth

Catherine POV

When I woke up the next morning I frowned. My conversation with Vader still fresh in my head. "Your mother betrayed me. Your a result of that betrayal."

"K-13?"

"Yes miss?"

"What did Vadea  mean I am a wesult of betwayal?"

"Oh dear. I had hoped you'd have forgotten he had mentioned that. You see that is a question that should remain unanswered." K-13 replied.

"K-13 Me want to know. No, Me need to know. Please."

"That is a bad idea." K-13 replied.

"K- 13 tell me what he meant." I growled.

"Alright, I will tell you what I know if that will make you happy. Your mother was married to a Jedi named Anakin Skywalker. Lord Vader was told that your DNA test results said that Anakin wasn't your father. That your parents were in fact, Anakin's Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin's wife Padme. What that was meant to imply was that your mother had a relationship with Obi-wan while she was married to Anakin and that relationship resulted in your birth. That is why Lord Vader said you were a result of the ultimate betrayal."

What neither of us realized what that Vader was standing nearby listening intently to our conversation.

"K-13 Where do babies come from?"

At this, Vader chuckled he was curious to see how K-13 was going to explain this one.

"That is a conversation that you are far too young for a the moment."

"Me is confused." I replied looking at K-13 with a completely puzzled look.

"It's complicated. How do I explain this in a way you'll understand? Your mother was married to Anakin Skywalker."

"Den dat wouwd me dat Anakin is my daddy."

"That's the problem. The original DNA test indicated that Anakin's Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi was your father."

"But you said me mommy was mawwied to Anakin."

"That's why Vader said your birth was a result of betrayal. He believed the test results saying that Obi-wan was your father." K-13 replied.

"So what you saying is that I was bown because my mommy did a no no?" I asked with a frown.

"That's what someone wanted everyone to believe." K-13 replied.

"Does dat mean it isn't twue?" I asked looking over at K-13 completely confused.

"Yes, that is exactly what it means." Vader replied as he entered my room. "Thank you K-13 I shall handle things from here. You are dismissed. Catherine please come sit by me we have a lot to discuss." Vader said as he entered my room. "K-13 was right someone altered the original DNA test that had been taken."

"So is Obi-Wan me daddy?"

"No, you are not Obi-Wan's daughter." Vader replied.

"Then Who is me daddy?"

"Search your feelings and the answer will come to you." Vader replied.

I closed my eyes and focused my eyes opened wide. if my mother was married to Anakin and she didn't betray him like the DNA test said then my father had to be Anakin Skywalker. "Me Daddy is Anakin Skywalka."

"Yes child." Vader replied with a nod.

"Is he still alibe?"

"Yes and no."

"Me nu undastand. How can de answa be both??"

"It's a long story."

"Huh?"

Vader sighed. "Anakin was a Jedi but unlike the rest of the Jedi, he wasn't afraid of the dark side of the force. Anakin had force visions of your mother dying in child birth. A man named Palpatine told him that the dark side was a pathway to ways that many would consider unnatural. That a Sith Lord by the name of Plageous had learned to control the force so that he could control life and death itself. That he had learned how to stop the ones he loved from dying. Eager to find a way to save his wife he pledge himself to the ways of the dark side. In His new Master Darth Sideous gave him a a Sith name meaning dark father. When Obi-Wan and Jedi Master Yoda found this out they decided that Anakin was lost and that he and his master must be stopped at all costs. The Sith could not return to power. So when Obi-Wan found Anakin on the Planet Mustafar they fought. Obi-Wan cut off Anakin's arm and legs and left him for dead. His Master found Him and took him to a medical facility where he received treatment for his wounds. He had third degree burns all over his body and he was missing all of his limbs. The medical droids did all they could but ultimately it was concluded that if He was to survive he'd have to wear a special suit and helmet to help him breath and to help him be able to do daily tasks."

"They tried to make him go bye bye?" Catherine replied her eyes going wide in shock.

"Yes child." Vader replied.

"You talk as if you knew him."

"In a way I did. You see, I am the reason that Anakin Skywalker no longer exists." Vader replied.

"You made him go bye bye? No. That can't be.... You can't habe made him go bye bye." Catherine replied tearfully then she brushed the tears away her gaze grew dark a low growl emanating from her. The room began to shake.

At this, Vader chuckled. "Oh dear. This can't be good." K-13 replied. "Please little miss, let's not do something your going to regret. Please calm down.."

"Let her be K-13." Vader replied.

"But Sir." K-13 protested.

"You need not worry. I will not harm my daughter." Vader replied.

I paused confused. "You Anakin Skywalkea?"

"That name no longer has any meaning to me." Vader replied a hint of anger in his voice pointing his finger at me causing me to whimper and begin to tremble.

"Wait, then that would mean that you weally is my daddy?"

"Yes Catherine." Vader replied with a nod.

"So can me call you daddy now?"

"Only when we are alone. When we are at work you must address me as Master or Vader." Vader replied.

"Otay. Me lobe you da-da." I said giving Vader a huge hug.

"I love you too Princess." Vader replied looking down at me. I couldn't help but wonder what the emotions on his face would look like if he didn't have to wear that helmet.

My head swarmed with questions one in particular. "Da-da, did mommy go bye bye because of me?"

Vader sighed and chose to change the subject. "Come Catherine, it is getting late and we have a lot of work to do today."