Natalie's attempt at Puns

Start from the beginning

'You want me to tell you this dare???'

'Ok'

Me: ok Rachel, your dare from madgirl2868 !! (again lol)  is... to Kiss Maya!

Rachel: w-what

Maya: *shoots up from behind Rikka, wide-eyed* hmm??

Me: you heard me Rachel, KISS DA GIRL!!! *says it in a childish manor while ruffling her hair*

Maya: kiss who girl?? (Soz for making her so dense xD)

---Meanwhile with Natalie and the others---

Clara: so how long is this going to last?

Natalie: She said about two chapters, but I gotta warn you guys.....My puns are quite *gets a piece of paper out of thin air AND RIPS ITS* TEAR-ABLE!!!!

My puns are quite *gets a piece of paper out of thin air AND RIPS ITS* TEAR-ABLE!!!!

Mackenzie: I don't know if I won't make this chapter out alive...

Natalie: aww do you wanna TACO 'bout it??

Clara: ......why couldn't it be pick up lines??

Natalie: Clara you aren't *gets out a Banana out of thin air and opens it* PEELING VERY WELL!!!

Mackenzie: we need to get holy water after this...

Clara: ....never thought you'd say something so....well...

Natalie: why would you say that?? I'm getting so *gets out corn and shows it to the girls* CORN--- (she was going to say corn-fused xDDDD)

Mackenzie and Clara: ENOUGH!!!!

---back to Rachel trying to kiss The dense Maya ;3---

Me: C'mon, it ain't that hard..

Rachel: ugh I don't know...

Maya: YOU CAN DO IT!!

Me: you've literally kissed Ira, and to go even more you kissed him on the--

Rachel: I REMEMY THAT QUITE FONDLY THANK YOU!!

Maya: c'mon just do it!!!

Rachel: ugh fine

*kisses Maya while enternally screaming on the inside*

(Yeh it's the only good one I can find... -3-)

Maya: *is surprised and smiles*

Me: Eyy see not that hard *secretly took pictures*

Now let's see how the others are going...*lenny insert pls, here*

*goes over to the other girls, Mackenzie looks annoyed, Clara looks aggrovated. Natalie looks like she's having fun, Rachel and Maya follow behind*

Me: how's the Puns going Natalie

Clara: I think she's on her 39745874562362119023 pun now....(admit it, you didn't read the whole number xDDD)

Natalie: *3 plush whales appear* Whale, whale, whale, someone's annoyed...

Mackenzie: WHERE DO YOU GET THESE PUNS FROM GURL?!??! (That's so out of her character xDDDD)

Clara cuz I don't give her much dialogue either: and Secondly, where do you keep all this?!?! *points to all the toys and fluff that helped her Puns make sense*

Me: *slides away* I may have given her a hint of author powers...

Rachel: wait...does that mean...WE GET TO LEAVE?!!??

Me: WHA-- NO OF COURSE NOT!!! Kay this chapters going to end....

Natalie: what??? You have got to be *pulls out a kitten* kitten me right now!!

Mackenzie: *is on the verge of--yeah no I'm not going to say*

Me: yup I'm ending this until this chapter becomes a nuclear war..
--END---

GUYS ILL DO UR DARE FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BUT SINCE THERE WAS NO 'AYES' IMMA CHOOSE TO AMUSE MYSELF OK OK OK!!!

I KNOW, YES I WRITE RLY BAD STORIES .__.