RMO Result to be Declared in Few Days

RMO result (final) is yet to be declared on or before 7 December, 2017. Regional Mathematics Olympiad is an Olympiad organized by the Homi Bhabha Center for Science Education (HBCSE). RMO is held in all the regions and is applicable for every eligible candidate. RMO result is based on the final list of top 30 candidates including five girls will be send by the each regional administrator to HBCSE. The candidates who will be able to clear PRMO result will be further eligible for RMO.This article will help the candidates to know about the selection process and the result.

The RMO exam includes 10 various topics which are Arithmetic of integers, inequalities, elementary combinations, probability, geometry, theory & no. theory, finite series and complex number, factorization of polynomial, system of linear equations and elementary graph theory.

The Regional Mathematics Olympiad was held on 8 October, 2017 from 1 pm to 4 pm

The Regional Mathematics Olympiad was held on 8 October, 2017 from 1 pm to 4 pm. The RMO provisional result is declared on 3 November, 2017. After the PRMO result the final list of the selected candidates will be send by every regional administrator to HBCSE on 30 November, 2017. And, after sending the final list to the Homi Bhabha Center for Science Education the RMO result will be declared on 7 December, 2017 as stated above. And, for the candidates those who will be able to score rank in RMO successfully will be eligible to give the further exam of INMO that is also known as International Mathematics Olympiad. The exam of INMO will be held on 21 January, 2018.

The selection process for the candidates those who will be able to eligible to participate further will be on the basis of their PRMO (Provisional Regional Mathematics Olympiad) result. The candidates can check their PRMO result by visiting the official website or the results will be sent to the preferred schools of the candidate. The most talented candidates from the Secondary and a higher secondary student for the third level of selection and that is India National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO) are selected by RMO. The candidates are selected from the 25 regions from all over the country and each region have been assigned a regional administer. And there are additionally 3 groups – CBSE (Central board of Secondary education), NVS (Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti) and KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya sangathana).

The candidate's selection process is given below:

1. Apply – the candidates have to apply for the RMO exam. And after the candidates have registered themselves they will receive the admit card before one week of exam.

2. RMO exam- The duration of the exam is 3 hours and includes various essential topics. The candidates are advised to read the exam paper carefully and fill the right answer very carefully in their OMR sheet.

3. Result- the PRMO result has been declared on 3 November, 2017 and only the candidates who will be able to clear or score a rank in the PRMO result will be able to participate further. And the candidates can check their PRMO results on the official website or their results will be sent to their concerned school.

4. Final list of the candidates- After, the declaration of PRMO result, every regional administer has to send a final list of the top 300 candidates (or 5% of the no. of registration from all regions) including five girls to the HBCSE (Homi Bhabha Center for Science Education).

5. Final Result- RMO result will be declared on the basis of the final list sent by the regional administers to the HBCSE for further results. And the candidates who will be able to qualify the exam will be eligible to participate for IMO.

Conclusion:

Hope, this articlehelped you to know more about RMO resultand the selection process of candidates for further exam INMO. The candidatesare requested to read the article carefully. The eligible candidates who havesuccessfully cleared the PRMO exam and waiting for the final result can readthe article to know more information related to the result. And, if thecandidate wants to know more details then he/she is advised to visit theofficial website or can also go on .