IEO Answer Key has been Released by SOF

IEO Answer Key has been released for Set A after the exam conducted on 6, 12 and 24 October 2017. IEO (International English Olympiad) 2018 examination is organized by the Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) in order to fill the vacant positions all across the state. IEO Answer Key was evaluated by SOF (Science Olympiad Foundation) in association with British Council (BC). The candidates who had appeared in the exam can check the answer key and can judge their performance right before the result.

The answer keys are released for Class 1 to 12 so that the students can check their answers as per their class. This article will help you to know about the answer key, How to participate in IEO English Olympiad, How to check answer key and many important things related to IEO (International English Olympiad).

 This article will help you to know about the answer key, How to participate in IEO English Olympiad, How to check answer key and many important things related to IEO (International English Olympiad)

About IEO

IEO also known as International English Olympiad and is the exam organized to focus on student's communication and use of English language, instead of correct grammar only. Last year IEO was a single level exam but it has changed this year to two level exams. The IEO test is basically designed to focus on communication and use of English Language of the students, rather than note learning and correct grammar only.

Check Answer Keys and Tally Scores

The exams for the IEO Level 1 were conducted on 6, 12 and 24 October 2017. The answer keys have been released after the exam. Candidates can check the answer keys can estimate their scores. If the candidates are satisfied with their scores and feel that they will qualify level 1 then they should continue to prepare for the next level of IEO that is for Level 2. IEO Level 2 will is scheduled to be conducted on 2 or 3February 2018. Candidates can Check IEO Answer Key of set A from the official site only.

After the release of the answer keys, the SOF will soon release the final result. The result usually gets prepared on the basis of the official answer key. The candidates once cleared the Level 1 of the IEO Exam will be shortlisted to appear in Level 2 exam. The Answer Keys have been released for the SET A. The candidates can check the answer keys for the Class 1 to 12.

How to check Answer Keys

To check IEO answer key 2018 candidates can go on the official website. The following steps to be followed are:

· Search for the section "SOF Answer Keys"

· Then select the "IEO (International English Olympiad 2018) Answer Keys."

· Click on the link "Answer Key for IEO 2018"

· Download and save the IEO answer key 2018 in the system.

· Check the answers

· Tally your score

Important things about IEO

· IEO is an Olympiad conducted for the candidates of Class 1 to 12

· The participation of the candidates gets made on behalf of schools. The students are not allowed to make individual participation.

· It is to be noticed that any school can be registered as a center for IEO. No fee is demanded from the institution to become an examination Centre.

· Minimum 10 students are needed to be registered from each school for International English Olympiad (IEO).

· IEO Olympiad is now level two exams that means it will now be conducted in two levels i.e. Level 1 and Level 2.

· Only the candidates who have qualified the level 1 exam are only allowed to appear in level 2 exam of IEO.

· After qualifying for 2nd level IEO exam, the certification to the students will be issued. The students will also receive the performance report.

Conclusion

The answer key gives the idea of would be result. Thus, this provides the opportunity to the candidates to compare their answers with the key and evaluate their performance right before the result. After the answer keys, the Science Olympiad Foundation releases the result. On the basis of the result, the selected candidates of Level 1 exam will appear in IEO Level 2 Exam scheduled to be conducted on 2 & 3 February 2018. To get more information about IEO Answer Key, the candidates can visit the website - www.motachashma.com