The Story of Inazuma Japan History |15|

Note: This was the of the last chapter Chapter 13... Im stating the obvious...We anyways the real note is: This chapter talks about 'Our' victory, When i said 'Our' It means the whole Inazuma 11 team you and me. so without farther a do lets go into the story, Also please don't kill me if I put Chrono Stone and Galaxy charachters in this chapter don't worry the next chapter they will be gone. Please be reminded im doing half true half of my story line. =3

Reappearance: Saru, Fei Rune, Hiroto Kiyama, Midorikawa Ryugi, Wondeba Clark, Hakuryuu, Shuu, Okita Shouji, Sakamuto Ryouma, Lui Bei, Kong Ming, Jeanne D' Arc, Powai Pichori, Kazelma Wroong, Gandales Baran, Ryugel Baran, Hilary Flail, Queen Lalaya of Falam Orbius, and Banda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tenma's POV:

After we had won the Holy Road, Fifth Sectors was already gone,we were done facing El Dorado, we had won Grand Celestia Galaxy and The whole galaxy is saved it was truly a relive for us, I was walking with Aki-nee with Fei. "Nee Fei" I called out.

It was sun down. It painted light shades of orange, the sun was setting down really slow. I think I can see Tsurugi when he smiles... I shook my head.

Feeling a blush appearing on my face. Then Fei looked at me and a grin appeared at his face. "Thinking of someone~?" he teased.

"What Tenma has a someone ohhh~ I wonder who" Aki-nee asked. "Oh right, Fei about the question" I said in a attempt to change the topic. "What about it?" he asked.

"Do you know what really happened to the Inazuma Japan?" I asked.  He puts his hands in his chin and tries to think, but he came out with nothing. "No, sorry Tenma..." He said.

Aki-nee chirped in something, "Well do you know that Kidou has a fiancé?" Aki-nee asked. We stayed quiet. Then me and Fei looked at each other before yelling: "E h ? ! " Aki-nee smiled.

We then saw Taiyou, Yukimura, Hiroto-san, Midorikawa-san,Tosamaru, Kishibe, Members of Earth Eleven, Saru, Wondeba, Okita Souji, Sakamoto Ryouma, Jeanne D' Arc, Nobunaga Oda, Lui Bei, Kong Ming, Yuuichi-san, Powai Pichori, Kazelma Wroong,Gandales Baran, Ryugel Baran, Hilary Flail, and Banda Koloogyu JR, Plus EVERYONE in the Raimon team.

"Mina!!"  I said as I approached them. I glomped on Tsurugi. I heard a cough, I quickly pulled away from the hug and put Hiroto-san's hair to shame of the redness of my face.

"So Tenma what were you going to tell us?" Fei asked as he looked at Tsurugi who just blushed.

I saw Queen Lalaya and gave a bitter smile at her and looked away. Fei put a hand on my shoulders, "Tenma... Just be kind okay... I know that you are, but why are you so bitter towards Lalaya?" He whispered asked.

"You'll know why later, but first me and Aki-nee will tell the legend of Inazuma Japan first..." I said as I looked at him smiling.

"Okay..." All of us were sitting in the grass I was next to Lalaya. I just I started.

"It was over 10 years ago when Inazuma Japan won the Football Frontier International." I started.

"They had a tough time getting through Football Frontiers. They had to fight even tough schools like Kidokawa Seishuu, Teikoku Academy, and Zeus Junior Highschool..." I continued. "Wh—" I was cut off by a voice.

"Through the semi-finals Teikoku Academy lost against Zeus Junior Highschool." We looked at the owner of the voice, Itsuki-san?

Aki-nee smiled. "Then later after that Kidou teamed up with Endou-kun and the others." She continued as Itsuki-san made her way down to join the group.

"Haru!!~" Ikki-san said as she hugged Otonashi sensei.

I didn't mind it for now, I told myself I would ask questions later and so I continued the story.

"The killing was done after they had won the Football Frontiers. But after that they found out that the principal had a real daughter. Yuki Natsumi..." I said. Aki-nee noded. "Then, after that the Aliea Meteorite accident happened."

Hiroto-san and Midorikawa-san noded. "There were 4 groups for Aliea Academy... Earth, Fire, Ice ,Galaxy, Which I belonged on Galaxy and Midorikawa belonged on Earth." Hiroto-san expalined.

I smiled as I noded historically. "Then one by one the Raimon started to get new and stronger members and new friends, and of course when we say friends..." I cut myself off when I saw Itsuki-san about to explain.

"We also mean enemies. Kazemaru was really upset the time that we were facing Aliea Academy and then he decided to leave the team." Itsuki said, I was shocked even to this day that Kazemaru-senpai really quitted the team.

"Endou tried everything in his will to get Kazemaru to stay but... In the end Endou failed and Kazemaru walked away and Endou didn't see him for a day or week or so, Endou weeped for him he couldn't bring himself to touch a soccer ball... He said that he wasn't worthy to touch the soccer ball... But with a little bit of push by Tachimukai and the others he promised himself that he will bring back Kazemaru no matter what..."

Aki-nee said. I smiled.

"Then the fight surged on and on and on and on until they fought us, me" Hiroto-san said. "They won. Aliea lost and when that happened, the building collapsed. We tried our best to escape, and we all made it out alive. Including Endou and everyone." Hiroto-san continued.

"Okay question time: does anyone has a question?" I asked. Then Sakamoto-san said; "The time that Endou weeped for Kazemaru. What happened to Kazemaru why did he leave and were you able to even to get him back?" Sakamoto-san asked. "Good question." I said.

Then Aki-nee spoke up. "Kazemaru left us because he was afraid of the fact that he was not strong enough to fight against Aliea Academy.. The truth for your second question -san...  Yes we got him back but..." Aki-nee stopped talking.

Itsuki-san continued. "It was a painful process... Their first meeting again was a shocking one." She finished. "What do you mean a shocking one, Itsuki-san?" Kirino-senpai asked.

"When they were about to have a match with Kageyama Reiji there were player dressed in black and red cloak, we were surprised it revealed Kazemaru, Max, Handa, and everyone in the team that quitted..." Itsuki-san said.

I smiled. "Okay enough with the depressing parts." I said. "Then came the Football Frontiers International!" I exclaimed. Ikki-san nods. "Throughout the whole way,they were surprised that Hiroto,Midorikawa,Fudou,[1]Toramaru,Tachimukai, and everyone else, even Hiroto, they fought against strong teams Little Gigant, Orpheus, Knights of queen and many more."

Hiroto-san spoke up. "We fought, we lost and we won. While the Italy's team: Orpheus, had lost against Little Gigant on the semi-finals. They sure weeped for while then they decided to help us Inazuma Japan, then in the end... Inazuma Japan, won. They won the match made new friends and enemies." he ended.

"Then, to you Tenma." Okita-san said. "What is your story?" He asked, "Hummm... Well do you really want to know? Okita-san?" I asked. "Well yeah," Okita-san said. "Well until we meet again how about that?" I said. He smiled. "Okay..."

~~~~~

[1]= I literally wrote Tosamaru instead of Toramaru at first because their names sounds and spells the same! Only of course that instead of 'r' Tosamaru has 's'... Silly old me!

Edited: Title and Misspelled words