The 'Accidental' Kiss |14|

some cursing ahead

Yuuichi's POV:

Tenma was here like always "I'm going to go get something to drink " Kyosuke excused himself. I smiled as he stood up from his chair and went to the kitchen, it left me and Tenma alone.

I noticed something off about his behavior when he's near Kyosuke,

"Tenma-kun" I called to him, he stiffened.

"Yuuichi-san?" He asked as he smiled, "Is there something wrong? You look kind of off when your near Kyosuke.." He gulped,

"W-well.. After going out to the galaxy and all... I kind of realised that I don't really know Kyosuke-kun at all..." He said as I saw tears falling from his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked, "He got kidnapped and was replaced by an imposter y-yet I...I didn't even notice..." By the time he said that he broke and started crying.

"Come here" I said as he looked at me with wide eyes, I smiled softly and noded he came to me like a child who lost his parents. He hugged me tightly

"Just when I thought i really know him, Then Falam Orbius' queen stole him and kidnapped him.. Then an imposter was replaced... I HATE MYSELF I THOUGHT I REALLY KNOW HIM AND THE UNIVERSE DEBUNKS IT!!" He said. I shhed him.

Even though my clothes were soaked with tears, it didn't matter to me rubbed comforting circles on his back.

Kyosuke came in a wrong timing... I sushed him, "May be he really didn't love me like he said every single day. When I asked Princess Katora what did Queen Lalaya wanted to do with Kyosuke, Queen Lalaya said: "I want him to be the king of Falam Orbius" and I stood there looking miserable and i asked if-if Kyosuke said 'Yes' Queen Lalaya happily said that Kyosuke said Yes." He said in hiccups.

He really got heart broken didn't he...

I eyed Kyosuke-kun to shush and don't make a noise he noded and silently sat down quietly and listened closely . "Did he really mean what he said...?" Tenma asked as he looked up to me; "On what he said to you?" I asked, "That he said that he loved Me..." He answered.

"Well if you always look at his eyes when he says that he loves you then you have your answer Tenma, when looking at Kyosuke's eyes you can always say if he's lying or not. Eyes never tell lies, remember that Tenma-kun..." I said as he started crying again.. Kyosuke stood up and put his hands on his pockets.

"Tenma." He called Tenma suddenly looks at Kyosuke looking shocked, "O-oh Kyosuke how long have you been in here?" he asked, Kyosuke rolled his eyes, "Do you really think that I would just marry someone that i don't even know?" he asked as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"N-no but...!" He said, "Would I replace you for some Alien Queen?" He asked Tenma was about to cry again, "But you agreed! " Tenma shouted, as he stood up. Kyosuke went to him and he gabbed Tenma's sholders.

"TENMA PLEASE WAKE UP YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU RIGHT!? I WOULD NEVER EVER REPLACE YOU FOR SOMEONE ELSE!" Kyosuke convinced Tenma.

"But, Lalaya is a girl, and-" Tenma croaked out.

"WHAT YOUR SAYING IS BULLSHIT!" He said, I want to scold him for cursing but i have to stay quiet.

"Tenma... Please believe me... I LOVE YOU." Kyosuke said abd Tenma looked into Kyosuke's eyes. I was sure he ment all of his words..

Normal POV:

Tenma looked at Kyosuke's eyes his eyes telling truth all he can see was care, love and warmth in them, Tenma broke and started crying into Kyosuke's sholders.

"Im sorry... I didnt mean for it to sound like that... But I do love you." He said as he hugged Kyosuke like a teddy bear.

"It's Okay Tenma..." Kyosuke said as he hugged the shorter male. "Im sorry..." Tenma was crying his eyes out like a child who did something bad and was apologising to their parents.

Yuuichi smiled at the scene, then Kyosuke went out it took a few minutes but he still didn't return.

Yuuichi had a great idea. "Tenma-kun can you come here for a minute?" Yuuichi asked Tenma. Tenma nods and went to Yuuichi
he was about to stop when Yuuichi grabbed his arm and pulled his smaller body to his.

Tenma blushed at what Yuuichi did, mere seconds later Tenma was on top of Yuuichi and had his hands on the bed on top of Yuuichi's head, he was also blushing like a rose. "Yuuichi-s-san" he said, the tables suddenly turned, Yuuichi was on top of Tenma and leaned in.

Tenma was in pure shock, not knowing how to react, but soon he melted in the kiss. Tenma was a giver he opened up,to Yuuichi's delight, their tounges started to sync along with their lips.

After a minute or two thaey pulled away Yuuichi had his fingers on Tenma's chin, Tenma was breathing heavily.

Then the door open everso quietly, The younger Tsurugi was in sheer shock.

Luckily he didn't slam the door, he closed the door quietly, hoping that it was just his just imagition, meanwhile with Tenma and Yuuichi they distanced away from each other.

Tenma's mind was full of questions, Kyosuke opened the door again.

See Kyosuke it. Was. Your. Imagination.

"Hey Kyosuke what's up?" Yuuichi asked. Kyosuke cleared his throat and said "Nii-san you still remember Hiroto and Midorikawa?" Kyosuke asked.

Yuuichi nods. "What's with them?" he asked. "Tenma have you been informed with this?" Kyosuke asked, Tenma nods abn said: "Well Tuesday," Tenma said grinning happily.

"And im well sure that you know the things that were going to work hard for it-"

edited: almost everything aaaaa