I'll be by your side soon enough |6|

To start off yep Midorikawa and Fubuki  WILL BE Separated from the others.

Normal POV:

After 3 weeks

The FFI finally has begun.. The day that all the players have been waiting for...But sadly not for Midorikawa..

flashback:

Midorikawa's POV:

Coach Y/N was calling names that were the players for the FFI my name wasn't called..

But why...?

I went to Coach Y/N and asked her why i wasn't part of the team fighting for Japan she answers:

" You've been tiring yourself out these past few weeks..You need to stay and rest for a while.." She said and i protested against her. She shook her head and told me that.

"Coach Hibiki watches you.." and she grabs my shoulder and closes her eyes... I felt broken...

end of flashback..Normal POV..

When Midorikawa remembered that time he would swallow.

Now they were at the airport for the players to take off. Midorikawa Looked at Hiroto and he smiled. "Gouenji.." Fubuki said. Gouenji nods and hugs Fubuki, the other boy hugs back.

"Enough With this!" Endou shouts
They group hugged and the players went inside the plane...

Midorikawa's POV:

We all said goodbye's and he plane took off. I raced to inside the airport to look at the glass window, I saw the plane and as i stared at it i remembered Hiroto's last words: "We'll see each other again.." it brought tears to my eyes "Hiroto.." I said as the plane was disappearing..

"Midorikawa,Fubuki." I heard a familiar voice... i looked at my back and saw Coach Hitomiko.

Fubuki's POV:

Coach Hitomiko... She looks at me and she nods."Come now.." She said as she gestures for us to come on. Why is she Popping up now..?. We went into a car and surprisingly they have WiFi..
"Hey Midorikawa Clash Royale..?" I said as i pulled my phone out and opened it. He sighed and he just gets his own phone.

~~In CR Clan Chat~~

Shirou: Hey Midori

Midori: Yea?

Shirou: Arena 7

Midori: ???????!!!!

Shirou: JK!

Enma: Hey Guyss!!!

Shirou: Hey Endou where are you all at?

Enma: At the plane still..

Hiroto: Hey Midorikawa.

Midori: Hey,

Thenthe chat went silent for a looooooong Time then i decided to Attack

I checked my deck.

Zap. Check

Arrows. Check

Inferno Dragon. Check

Fernus. Check

Witch. Check

Giant. Check

Goblin Barrel. Check

Goblins. Check!

Everything was set

I proceeded with attacking.

I waited for the elix to max then I placed the giant on the back of my king's tower.

Then the enemy started defense I put the Witch on the back of the giant...

~~~Time Skip~~~

The inferno Dragon Wrecked the Tower with it having half of his health...

3rd Win for today... "Arena 7 is close!" I yelled in the car like an idiot and Midorikawa and Coach Hitomiko looked at me questioning look. I apologised to them and Midorikawa just laughed. I sighed then after a lot of  I felt sleepy.. As I Thought of Gouenji i missed him...

Edited: Title, and misspelled words