-9-

Mason POV
   As we arrived to the Ancient Armory, seems like there was a different schedule. It separated the tamers and keepers. "No I don't want this! I don't want to be separated from Mason!"cried Danny. "There's no other choice kid you gotta learn how to be a tamer not a keeper."said Timothy. "No! I don't even need to be taught by a tutor like you, I already learned all there is to be a tamer. And I'm far more ahead then any of the other kids here!"shouted Danny. "That is true but rule are rules, and we...", suddenly Timothy was interrupted as she walked into the Armory. "Now, Timothy I believe it would be alright, after all I did teach Daniel everything about monster taming since he was 3 years old."said my mother. "Mommy!"shouted Danny as he ran up to mom and hugged her. She pick Danny up and hugged and then she walked towards Elena and I and mess up my hair.  "How you two been doing? Has everything been okay here, since you guys came."she asked. As we where about to say something both Jeremy and Timothy, were jumping behind her saying not to say anything, with a worried look at their face. "Nothing we couldn't handle, mom." I said as I grabbed Elena's hand. Makimg her blush a bit, which made my mom notice and I saw a huge smirk come across her face.
   "So who's your lil friend we have here, Mason?" She asked. "That's Elena, mommy, she's really nice to me and Mason! She's a monster keeper and a really great one!", "I also think Mason and her may have a thing going on " I heard him whisper the last part to mom. Danny and mom had the same personality,  which means they love playing match making.
   "Nice to meet Mrs. Minter, I'm Elena."she said. "Clockwise, but please don't call that sweetheart, call me Silver."she said.

Elena POV
As I introduced myself to Mason's and Danny's mother. She told me I could call her Silver , and for some reason that name sounded familiar. "Wait a minute are you that Sliver! The most talented and strongest monster tamer there is!" I said with excitement in my eyes. "Why yes that is I, tamed my first monster at the age of two. My parents were amazed to see their baby girl tame a monster scared them half to death."she laughing.
    Suddenly Amy and Zick walked into the Armory, both of them holding hands. My heart hurt so much but I knew I have to get over it. The minute Amy looked at me her eyes widen up with excitement,  and she came running towards Mrs. Silver. Amy pushed me out of the way almost making me fall but Mason caught me before I did.
   "Omg! Your Silver! I'm your biggest fan I wish to one day become like you Mrs. Silver your such an inspiration to tamers everywhere!" Amy said, she than looked back at me and Mason. "Such a great tamer as yourself shouldn't waste your time with these keepers."she scoffed.
   I looked over at Mason and I heard him give a smile laugh. "Watch this."he whispered in my ear.  I looked and saw that Mrs. Silver was really pissed.

Silver POV
As I was having such a nice conversation with Elena. Which seems she's a good match for my lil man, Mason. "I wouldn't mind having her as a daughter in law. She looks so beautiful, cute, and adorable, I can't wait to see how my grandchildren will look like." I thought to myself.
   Then out of nowhere I hear a girl shrieking,  and suddenly a small blonde girl appeared infront of me, pushing Elena out of the way. Elena almost fell until Mason caught her.
   I looked down at her and she seemed to be talking I didn't hear a singles thing coming out of her mouth. Until I heard her say, "Such a great tamer as yourself shouldn't waste your time with these keepers."
  "So I see that Mason pick to pretend to be a keeper instead of a tamer to hide his powers." I thought to myself.
   "Oh really now, what so wrong with being a keeper?" I asked the blonde girl. "Theu have no powers at all and the only thing they can do is see monsters." She said sticking her nose up in the air.
   "Oh really , keepers are far powerful than any monster tamer. Once the gain the trust of a Supreme Tutor their powers will awaken within." I said.
  "That's impossible, after all not all keepers can be strong I bet you just playing a joke to get Potato here her hope up."she said, which made me really really mad.
   "Alright then everyone follow me outside." I said as we started walking outside I called over a flyvans who was brought in recently.
   "Mason and Amy, I want both of you to try and knock down that tree over there. But first you must let the flyvan gain your trust." I said.
  "What that's so easy no problem there!"said Amy. "Alright then go!" I shouted. "This will be a piece of cake."said Blondie.

Amy POV
    As I was getting bear the wild flyvan, I looked at it, "Let me on." I commended him with my voice dom. He let me get on his back, and as we took flight. My voice dom weared off making the flyvan go wild once again.
   Making him start doing abunch of flips and turns. Until he finally landed on the ground. I was so dizzy and lost my balance. "Easy huh, no let Mason have a try."said Mrs. Silver.

Mason POV
   As I went towards the flyvan, I stick my hand out with some berries on in. He sniff my hand for a second and then started eating the berries. "Hi there boy, I'm Mason. You like berries alot don't you." I said as I patted his head. "I feel bad for you having to listen to the brat earlier. Do you mind if I could get a lift?" I asked. He looked at me for a minute, until he turned and lowered his wing to  let me on.
   "Thanks!" I said as we started taking off, as we started flying I knew what mom wanted me to use my powers. But I'm afraid my appearance may scare everyone.
    "Hey, flyvan as we head towards the target mind blocking me so they can't see me?" I asked and he gave me a nod. As I aimed my hand at the tree I let out a blast of light, at that moment the flyvan covered my hair as it changed colors. But I got a direct hit, I could hear cheering coming from below both Elena and Danny seemed to be amazed