-10-

Silver POV

Mason has gotten better on controlling his power and hiding them very well. I knew that I wouldn't be worried letting him finally start getting to know children around his age, as well giving him and Danny more freedom. Especially with our special family. "Alright thats perfect Mason come on down now!" I looked over at lil miss blondie . Who was now embarrassed from her failed display earlier.

"As you guys can see a Monster Keeper is just as useful as any Tamer . Monster Keeper have a more better way of understanding certain monster feelings in which a Tamer cannot . Even thought they do not possess dom energy, they can still be far more helpful in other ways. Everyone always has a purpose and is helpful in their own way. Never think you're lesser than anyone else ."

"They're still useless though."whispered Blondie , I can tell from the way she talks and acts . This girl is going to be nothing but trouble for the future. 

Elena POV

Wow I never knew how great of a Monster Keeper Mason is, from the moment I met him he always had some air of mystery on him. Although he always so calm to be around , I hope to be good as him one day. As Mason started to land down near us Mrs. Silver smiled at his amazing performance. I couldn't help but giggle a little at the embarrassment shown on Amy face. When Mrs. Sliver started to talk about how each of us are important in our own way. That made me feel a lot more better, let me release of how much self doubt i had in me. 

"Isn't my big brother awesome! It's going to be so much fun going on missions with all three of us now! Elena you don't got to worry about anything with us by your side!" Danny gleefully said as he jumped down from his mother arms. I walked close to him and smiled " Yes I can't wait to learn more from both of you as well." 

"You got that right!" Mason said as he walked towards us. As I looked at him I noticed a small red gleam from his eyes. I close my eyes and blink a few times to see what I was seeing was real but it went away. Must of been my imagination. "Okay well that's enough of you guys wasting Mrs. Minter time, I'm sure you're busy mam with other important business. I apologize for the students to be wasting your time. said Timothy.

"No worries ! It always nice to see my boys especially when I can show off how great my kids are!" Mrs. Silver smiled as she patted both Mason and Danny on their head. Which ended up messing up their hair. 

"Mrs. Silver it's weird how you're the greatest monster tamer, but there has never been any news about you having a family? Who the lucky guy to have married a catch like you? Is he rich? Powerful? Handsome?" Amy bombarded Mrs.Sliver with millions of question. I won't lie even I'm a little curious of who she married. I can tell from just looking at Danny he resembles his mother. I wonder if Mason looks more like his father. "Well little girl that is something I like to keep secret in the respect of my partner , they like to keep their identity a secret." Mrs Silver tone went serious at the moment. Which made Amy get cold chills from the cold stare Silver have her.

"Either way it was great meeting Mason's and Danny's classmates."  Mrs.Silver then turned over facing me " I do hope we get to meet each other more often Elena. " she then smiled and turned back to the direction she was heading to waving goodbye. 

Mason came up next to me and bumped into my shoulder I looked at him and he was smiling at me. "Seems like you got on our mom good side." I bump my shoulder back at him "Yeah she seems so cool!"

"Alright enough with all the distractions we need to focus back on our lesson today." Timothy said as we started going back to the Ancient Armory. I suddenly felt a chill go down my spine but I don't know why. I looked around and noticed that Zick wasn't around and neither was Amy. I don't know why but I don't have a good feeling about them missing.

Zick POV

I can't believe what I saw for a split moment when the Flyvan went near the tree to hit it. Mason hair turned white and eye turned red, and he used dom energy!  He lied about being a Monster Tamer , I must tell Elena about this. But from the way things have been going on between us she won't believe me. I have the get evidence in order for her to believe me and things can go back to the way things were before she met Mason. 

Looking over at Elena she looked so happy being with Mason and Danny. I miss her , we were the best team among everyone else in the class. I need to find out how to get some evidence. Maybe if I follow their mom I'll be able to figure out more about them .

As soon as Mrs. Silver started leaving I started to trail behind her. It seems like she going to meet with someone. She started walking more faster , I tried to catch up to her as she turned the corner. I suddenly slammed into a wall and fell to the floor, "What?! How!?" I was sure she walked this direction. 

"And what do you think you're doing here boy!" said a deep voice behind me . 

To be continued....