Chapter 48- All Star Team Up

MacKenzie's POV

An alarm was going off in the cortex.

Caitlin and Cisco were back to back, Caitlin spraying a fire extinguisher at a loose bee.

"Containment breach. Foreign object detected." A voice said with the alarms. My quakes were gong off, not too much to destroy anything, but enough for it to be noticeable. I was hiding under the desk with my knees to my chest as the bee flew around.

Cisco was zapping stuff and blasted the area above my head. My eyes widen and my jaw drop as I look at Cisco.

"Sorry." He says through his teeth. "Did I get it?" He asks, coming close to the desk. "I think I got it."

"Where is he?" Caitlin whispers.

"I don't think it's gone..." I say.

"Why?" Cisco asks in a whisper.

"Cause it's on my arm..." I whimper and my quakes shake more. "Help." I say quietly, but the bee stings me.

Through blurry vision, I see a lot happening around me. It felt like everything was happening in slow motion.

"Don't close your eyes." Caitlin says, but her voice sounds distant. She kneels next to me on the floor.

Barry flashes in, catches the bee and looks over at me.

I start to feel my entire body go numb.

"Mack, just hold on." Cisco's voice says.

I can feel my quakes under me stop shaking. As soon as she notices, Caitlin grabs me from under the desk and pulls me to the middle of the floor.

"You're gonna be okay, Mack." Caitlin says, operating on me.

"Hang tight." Barry says, grabbing onto my arm.

My blinking slows and I slowly look at all the people around me.

My eyes close and I'm sucked into black.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

PLEASE READ

Words can't express how sorry I am for such a short and terrible chapter, I just desperately needed to get out of that episode, cause nothing was happening. Next chapter will be better and longer, up WEDNESDAY

-MC