"Yes it does. And the other day when I ate garlic bread with my spaghetti, I had to throw up also."

"She probably didn't like the spaghetti Christina!" He clapped his hands together. I can tell he was getting mad, but I didn't care. I want BK.

"First of all. She loves my spaghetti, I never threw up when I ate it regular. But as soon as I ate it with the bread, I threw up." I rolled my eyes sitting back.

"Whatever man. I'm not about to argue withcu'." He pulled off.

Within 15 minutes we pulled up in Burger King drive thru.

"Whatchu' want?" He bit into his nasty tuna sandwich that was stinking up the car.

"Oh, your gonna' order it?"

"Yeah, all that leaning over here shit. I don't got time for it." He shook his head pulling up behind the car.

"Okay. Well I want the whopper sandwich, no mayo because the baby don't like it, large fry, a large fruit punch and the ten piece nugget with honey mustard sauce."

He shook his head pulling up next to place my order in.

"What Jordan?" I turned toward him.

"Did I say anything?" He furrowed his eyebrows throwing his hands up. "Damn." He turned toward the mic and began placing my order in.

"But you were thinking something, I'm not stupid." I rolled my eyes picking up his sprite taking a sip.

After a couple of minutes we finally pulled up to the window to get my food. He gave the lady a $20 dollar bill and she gave him his change back. "Thank you."

After the lady gave us our food, I made sure everything was in here, and we finally pulled off. Now we were on our way to the mall, to buy our little princess some things.

"Let me get a nugget." Jordan reached his crusty hands over in my bag, but I quickly popped his hand.

"No. All that shit you talked to me, You is not getting none of my food." I shook my head dipping my fry in some honey mustard, then stuffing it in my mouth.

"I wasn't even talking shit. I was just looking out, now give me some nuggets."

"What do you mean some. You only getting two, I barely ate." I put two nuggets in his hand.

"Put some sauce on it baby, damn. You see I'm driving." He handed me the nuggets back.

"Jordan you don't have to get smart." I dipped his nugget in the mustard, then feeding him it.

"I'm not getting smart fat momma." He reached over and rubbed my stomach.

I smirked a little and continued to feed him, some of my nuggets.

"I need a bath." I threw my tote on the bed. "Baby, can you come take off my heels for me, please?"

"Stop wearing these damn heels." He got on his knees and began taking them off. "I already told ya ass that, you ain't gone pay me no mind until ya feet start swelling up. Watch." He talked shit, I don't even know why he even lecturing me. Imma' still wear them.