28.

Excuse any mistakes....

H.E.R C H A P T E R 28

•Christina•

"Jordan I'm not even playin', stop." I mushed Jordan face away from mines.

"No. I missed you last night." I felt him kept kissing my face and neck.

"I don't care, I'm tired. I tried to wake you up last night, but you wasn't getting up. So let me sleep." I grabbed the cover bringing it over my head blocking the sun from shining in my eyes.

"Baby." He pulled the cover off of me and continued to kiss my neck and far all over.

"Jordan." I whined just giving up because I know he wander going to stop.

"Baby, I missed you." He gave me slow pecks all over my face and neck. "Let's go get something to eat fatbutt."

"Where?" I whined sitting up fully so he wouldn't keep hovering over me.

"Some place that just opened up on South Street. I heard it was popping there, we should go. C'mon, get dressed." He tapped my thigh.

I just looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

"C'mon fatbutt, go get ready. I already showered, you go shower." He stood up grabbing my hand making me stand up also.

"Go head. Imma' be in the living room waiting." He pecked my lips and walked out the room.

I sighed going into his bathroom turning the shower on.

"You ready yet?" Jordan came into the bathroom standing behind me.

"Do it look like I'm ready?" I looked up at him. I still had to blend my foundation, and concealer in.

"Ion know. Is you ready? I don't know shit about this dumb ass makeup." He sat down on the toilet seat looking up at me do my makeup.

"Are you ready? Is the right word, ain't no 'is you ready'." I shook my head continuing to draw my brows.

"Why you be drawing ya eyebrows? They look nice natural."

"I appreciate the compliment, but I just can't beat my face and not do my eyebrows. That's apart of my face." I closed my kit and grabbed my brush so I can blend my makeup in.

"Why you putting that white stuff under ya eyes? That shit look like powder." He grabbed the little jar that consists of the white powder.

"Jordan why it matter?" I sighed blending the powder in under my eyes.

"Ion like that shit." He shook his head looking at my makeup that sat on the counter top. "You don't know if that shit gone effect ya face or not, what if it make you break out?"