Author's Note

The book is done and everything. I will be writing new stories in 2019.

Theses are the stories I will be publishing on 2018.

°One will be a BBW trilogy.
°One will be a rich girl and football star short story.
°One will be a story about girls that go to a private school and the death of two of their classmates.

The names of the books are, "Me or Her Part one,"
"The rich and The sporty," and, "The Lying Games."

I hope you like these books as well as you like my other books.

Merry Christmas 🎄 & a Happy New Years ⭐

TTYL-Delilah Jordan
____________________________________

Me or Her Part One
by: Delilah Jordan
publish: Wattpad

Summary: Aries and King have been best friends since they were in diapers

Summary: Aries and King have been best friends since they were in diapers. Aries never was a skinny girl and King has always been cool with that, shit he loved that about her.
   But, once King starts dating the Queen of Sluts, Amanda Lobster, King starts to forget about Aries. Aries is tried being forgotten. She makes King chose, Me or Her?

Instagram(s): Ariel: miatheboss
                         King: bishop_don
              Amanda: iampersuasion
____________________________________

The rich girl and The sporty boy
by: Delilah Jordan
publish: Wattpad

The rich girl and The sporty boyby: Delilah Jordan publish: Wattpad

Summary: Miani Burrel isn't a shy girl. She just doesn't fuck will a lot of people. She doesn't want to fit into what society think is 'right.' She dress, talks and thinks the ways she does. She's known as a rich bitch and she is fine with that.
   Peeta is the king of the school. Everyone knows and loves Peeta Rose. They know not to try him. When Peeta is out late on Halloween, he gets jump, by someone he through was his friend. He's left for dead.
     Ariel finds him and takes him to the hospital. The non-relationship between Ariel and Peeta begins to change and soon they fall in love.
    As senior year comes to the end, both Peeta and Ariel have a choice to make.
   The popular lifestyle or your true love?

Instagram(s): Miani: pricess_of_da_south
                          Peeta: yungharlemboy
____________________________________

The Lying Games
by: Delilah Jordan
publish: Wattpad

Summary: Hazel is the popular girl at her private school with her friends Brenda, Sylvia, Carolyn, Meghan and Ellen

    When two new girls, Soyonna and Lakshmi, come and try to take Hazel and Sylvia's boyfriends, Matty and Brandon, the girls have to do whatever to get the new girls to back off.
    Halloween night, a prank goes wrong and it leaves the two new girls dead. All fingers point to Hazel and Sylvia, but they where 50 miles away with many other people surrounding them.
   Everyone is on edge and as the police look for the truth, secrets, for everyone involved, comes out and now the question is, who secret killed Soyonna and Lakshmi?
____________________________________

See you guys in 2019 for these awesome books.

-Delilah Jordan 💖💋💌