Synopsis

Quick Author's Note

Hey! It's so awesome to be back! 2016! It's is 2016! Just wanted to wish y'all a Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! Now, last time we take, I said I would be back in 2016, and I'M BACK!

I have wrote new chapters and a few new stories for y'all and I hope you all like them!

This story is some Random Romance One-Shots, I had wrote over my little break. I hope y'all like them!

MzAAAlsina is BACK!
____________________________________

Sneak Peek of Story #1!

Over the main course and a bottle of Shiraz, we discussed the scope of the presentation. When coffee arrived, I'd relaxed enough that I no longer blushed every time he looked at me. Although I was still trying to work out how to get around to the "I'll sleep with you if you give me the promotion" conversation. I was hoping I wouldn't have to use it. All I needed to do was woe him with the presentation.

Pity.
____________________________________

Sneak Peek of Story #2!

"Excuse me," said a deep, resonating voice as she passed.

She slowed and peered sideways at the man now keeping pace beside her. It was the same guy as yesterday.

"I'm really sorry about your coat," he said. "I hope it isn't ruined."

"It's at the dry cleaners. They said it would live."

He gave her a swoon-worthy crooked smile. "At least it's dry today."
____________________________________

Sneak Peek of Story #3!

I hate sport. For a sports journalist, that's either ironic or just plain ridiculous. Actually, I wouldn't consider myself a sports journalist -- I'm more of a journalist writing about sport -- so when my editor decided to send me to cover the Olympic Games I thought she was joking.

When I realized she was serious I reluctantly agreed. She could've at least given me the track and field, but no, I got swimming.

London was hectic, energetic and incredibly sexy - all those athletes with muscles struggling to free themselves from skin-tight costumes. It was a single girl's dream -- any other single girl, that is, except me. Give me politics, war zones and world economic crises, and I'm happy. But apparently all those things had been put on hold for two weeks. Once the Closing Ceremony is over, I couldn't wait for the world to return to normal so I could cover something with a little more depth. Until then, I was to be a part of the hype and hope of the Olympics.
____________________________________
Sneak Peek of Story #4!

"Interesting." Madame Iona pointed to a small line on Elaine's left palm.

"What is it?"

"Something which I want to confirm first." Madame Iona produced a set of tarot cards from a wooden box and dealt them face up on the table. After close scrutiny she smiled crookedly and tapped a card depicting a man and woman entwined. "Yes, here it is. You are going to meet someone, my dear. Someone who will one day become quite special to you. A man. Young and dark. Your meeting will come from a mistake, but I cannot tell of what nature. My dear," she paused, her sharp gaze penetrating Elaine, "this is the man you will marry."

Elaine gasped. "Really?" Madame Iona scowled in answer. "But, how will I recognise him?"
____________________________________

Sneak Peek of Story #5!

"Your walls need a new paint job," Leah said one afternoon over coffee. She tapped a pink and green fingernail on the nearest window frame. A dirty gray flake of paint fell off. "And a new bathroom. The tiles in there are chipped and it sounds like a heavy metal band is playing in the pipes when the hot water is turned on."
____________________________________

Sneak Peek of Story #6!

The first letter was from a Scorpio thanking her for the warning about driving to work. A major accident had blocked traffic for hours but she'd caught the train instead that day and avoided the headache. Another woman wrote that her husband was promoted after his horoscope said he would be if he applied himself.

Janelle received eight letters in total. She rang her mother. "Did you happen to find a lost keepsake this week?"

"Yes! My pearl earring. I found it while gardening. And did you know that's exactly what you wrote for Gemini last week?"

"Amazing," Janelle said, getting excited. "I've received a load of letters about my horoscopes coming true."

"It seems you have The Gift."

"Gift?"
____________________________________

Enjoy!
Vote!
Comment!