Confessions

That's very remarkable. Since both you and Camara have special gifts you need to tell each other and please try your best not to hurt her at all because we can't/don't want to lose her again. Can we trust you? Yes I answered while nodding. Good because hold on. Tyler unlocked the door and in came Camara. She ran into my arms crying. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. You know what... I'm gonna go take her to her room and get her to calm down. Is that okay with you? I asked her and she nodded then tucked her face back into the crook of my neck. I turned to them and they nodded. I walked out of the office and Rylen and Dilan were sitting down. They were about to take Camara but I shook my head. I walked to the elevator with Camara still in my arms. We rode it to the 3rd level and got off. I went to her room and sat her down on her bed she had fallen asleep. I took the chance to look around her room.

HHer room was very spacious and I loved her view of the pool

HHer room was very spacious and I loved her view of the pool. But I love Camara more I thought to myself. I looked to the bed and saw that she was still sleeping. I walked over to the bed and laid behind her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her into my chest.
She started to squirm then she got comfortable and stopped once she had her head on my chest. We both fell asleep.

*2 hours later*
I woke up to the feel of something massaging my head. I opened my eyes and saw that I was laying on Camara's chest and that she was massaging my hair/head (which felt amazing by the way). I looked up at her and saw that she was smiling down at me. I sat up and took her hands in mine and started to speak. Listen I started, I know that I have only known you for 2 days but I feel a connection with you andi promised myself that I wouldn't get close to another girl not after what happened to my mom. My father used to abuse my mother when I was 5 years old. I would try to stop him but he would just start hitting me too. Anyways what I'm trying to say is that I love you and I paused and took a deep breathe. Camara will you be my girlfriend? She laughed and I thought she was gonna say no so I tried to speak but she cut me off by her lips on mine. She pulled back and said "of course I will be your girlfriend" i was so excited that I pulled her into a tight bear hug.