Chapter004: Our First Summer Vacation Part5

Start from the beginning

Len: “Hey calm down…just relax…It’s not good to kill y’know. It’s better if you think for it for a while.” *calmly*

Hiroto: “Ohh yeah? By the way I just saw your Mao a while ago and looked like he doesn’t want to be late for something…for rushing like that…looks excited to me too. Ahh! Must be the girls he met yesterday.” 

Len: *her brain had stopped functioning for a moment and her sight has suddenly turned black* “You…you…DIE!! I’m really going to kill you Mao!” *temper on its limit and will self destruct in Mao’s appearance* *quickly run to find Mao*

Hiroto: “I just made it worst didn’t I? Nice going Hiroto! Argh! Hey wait!! Len-chan calm down!!” *runs after Len*

*******

(With a sharp glance to everyone and a scary expression Len search the whole area angrily…running everywhere followed by Hiroto who was guilty of making her like that.)

Len: “Dammit! Where the hell that stupid guy go?!! *temper firing up like hell*

Hiroto: *pant pant* “Hey c’mon…will you…calm down for a while! Gadd you really run fast.” *losing his breath*

Len: *didn’t really listen* “This is not good! We have to do something! We need back up!!”

Hiroto: “Ok now you really have to calm down! You’re not thinking straight now…”

Len: “What are you talking about?! Are loved ones are being taken away from us!! Do you want Eunnah-san to be taken away by those three guys?!”

Hiroto: “uhmm…”

Len: “Not to mention that they are three COOL, HANDSOME, GOOD LOOKING GENTLEMEN!”

Hiroto: “No! Of course not!! And don’t rub it in my face!! It’s so obvious that I’m COOLER, MORE HANDSOME and GOOD LOOKING GENTLEMAN than them.” *with pride*

Len: “Then let’s go save our loved ones from them now!! And stop joking around!” *run away again*

Hiroto: “Hey what does that suppose to mean?! Wait up!!” *runs after Len again*

*******

(After running around like stupid people Len and Hiroto accidentally bumped on Len’s college friends.)

Ira: “Ohh Len! Why in such a hurry?”

Len: *still on her high temper limit so she doesn’t know what to respond*

Jhovi: “Hey who’s the new guy you’re with??”

Shael: “And where’s Mao??”

Len: *slowly and slightly calms down* “Huh? What do you mean? Aren’t you guys hanging out with him?” *confuse*

Ira: “ehh? No…”

Shael: “Actually when we dragged him with us yesterday…he really refused to come with us, but he was just too shy to say so…so it takes him about a minute to do so.”

Jhovi: “Exactly! And we never see him after that.”

Len: *was completely shocked and felt guilty for accusing Mao of something* *It made her stopped for a while*

Mao: *just suddenly came out of nowhere* “Hey Len! Hiroto! Gadd, where you guys been all day? We’ve been searching for you!”

Len: *felt more guilty now that she saw Mao* *totally speechless*

Hiroto: “uhh…we?”

Mao: “Huh? Eunnah…don’t tell me you forgot about her already.”

Hiroto: “Ahh! Of course not! Right...right…”