Part 2

"This is amazing", Derek said through a full mouth while eating the Carpaccio that Stiles prepared for them. "It really is", Noah agreed enthusiasticaly "what is on it?" "It's olive oil, salt, parsley and garlic", Stiles explained the recipe "and the salad is ruccola". "Tastes amazing", Derek repeated himself and smiled at his boyfriend "thank you for this amazing dinner". He leant over to peck Stiles on the lips. "We only just begun", Stiles said smirking. Afterwards came the steak and Stiles was sure he heard some moans from Derek's direction and maybe his fathers as well. These guys really liked steak. The dessert was the best end there could have been for the menu if you ask Derek and he savoured it spoon for spoon. "This was sooooo good", he praised Stiles and his cooking kills. Stiles actually blushed at his words. "Come on, it wasn't that extraordinary", he mumbled. "It was!", Derek demanded "take the compliment". Stiles smiled and stood up to take the dishes away. "Oh no!", Noah said and took the plate out of Stiles' hands. You two go sit on the sofa or something and be all lovey-dovey until I'm gone. I'm gonna do the dishes". "Dad I can help you", Stiles offered. "No, please. It's the least I can do for crashing your anniversary dinner. Which was fantastic by the way". "Dad, I told you we wanted you to stay", Stiles told him again. "I know. And I'm thankful for that. So let me do the dishes while you relax a bit. I'll be gone soon I promise", he winked at his son who snorted at his fathers encouragement. "Thanks dad", he said and took Derek's hand to lead him to the sofa in the living room.
"Thank you", Derek said again when they sat down next to each other. "Would you stop it now. It was just dinner", Stiles laughed. "No, it wasn't. It was something special. It's our anniversary. Let me say 'thank you' properly", Derek said and soon kissed Stiles passionatly to say 'thank you' in a way Stiles might understand better. "I like this 'thank you' better than the verbal ones", he said into the kiss and Derek laughed at his comment "I hope there is more to come when my dad is gone". He wiggled his eyebrows and Derek needed to pull away because he was laughing so hard. When he stopped laughing he looked at Stiles and smiled. "What?", Stiles asked "is there something on my face?" "No, I was just thinking how lucky I am. It's been a year already", Derek replied. "Yeah. I like the sound of that. And I am the lucky one", Stiles said also smiling. "Don't be ridiculous. I am moody and grumpy and the pack hates me. I am no good company. I can't stand myself sometimes. And I still don't know why you chose me", Derek said and Stiles could see the sadness in his eyes. He knew that Derek was more hurt about the pack being pissed at him than he would admit. "I love you, you hear me? I love the good days and the bad days. I love you when you are sweet and caring and I also love you when you are grumpy at times because we all have bad days. I don't love you with your blemishes, I love you because of them. It's what makes you you and it's what made me fall in love with you", he looked Derek in his eyes while he poured his heart out in front of him. Derek's eyes were glassy and a little tear made it's way from the corner of his eye down his face over his cheek where Stiles wiped it away with his thumb while caressing Derek's face. "I love you so much, you can't even imagine", Derek said smiling. "I love your cute little nose", he kissed it "and your moles all over your body", he kissed his cheeks "I love to wake up next to you and that you are the first thing I see in the morning. I love to hear your voice after a long day with the pack and that you understand me. Every little cell in my body loves everything about you and I will never stop", Derek spoke with so much love in his voice that Stiles felt the heat spread in his chest and around his heart. "That was so sappy", Stiles smiled and Derek rolled his eyes laughing. "I'm kidding obviously! That was so so wonderful. I love you Derek and I sure will forever", Stiles leant in to kiss him on the lips. Derek hummed into the kiss and it soon turned heated and tongues were involved. Their position wasn't really good to kiss so Stiles decided to stradle Derek's lap. Derek lay his hands on Stiles' hips and slowly moved them upwards under his shirt. Stiles had his hands on either side of Derek's face, holding his cheeks while kissing him passionately. "Okay guys, the dishes is done and I'm gonna head over to Me-.....oh come on not on the sofa again", Noah said as he came into the living room. "You have awfully bad timing, dad", Stiles sighed and Derek tried to supress his laughter. "Anyways, I'm heading over to Melissa for the night so you guys have the house to yourselves for tonight. But please keep it in your room. I don't wanna come home to unexpected or unwanted surprises", he said and Stiles promised him they would stay in his bedroom. Noah and Melissa had been together for a couple of month. She didn't know about him and Derek, Stiles made his dad promise not to tell her because of Scott, but Derek suspected she knew. She was around quite often and might have seen his jacket or shoes around the house, she was clever like that. "Bye son, bye Derek", Noah said "and use protection. I don't want an unexpected grandchild". It was supposed to be a joke, but deep down Noah was sad he wouldn't be going to have grandkids. But he would never tell that to Stiles, he was happy for him and he didn't wanna ruin anything for him. "Haha, dad", he rolled his eyes when his dad left the house "I'm still a guy remember?". Derek lifted him and carried him upstairs. "Last time I checked you sure were", Derek said. "You might wanna check again just in case. If I'm still a dude, I'm pretty sure I won't get pregnant",  they both laughed at this. "I think so too", Derek said when he closed the bedroom door behind them.
Boy, were they wrong...