He grabbed her hand. "Lets get changed. The party will be starting in noon," he told her. He looked at his friends. "I'll see you guys later," he said before pulling her hand, heading towards their hotel room.

         "Wait! Stop!" Rose stopped walking and shoved his hand out of hers. Seth looked at her. "What?" He asked. "We? Get changed? I have my own hotel room, right?" She demanded to know. She was worried that she might have to share a room with him. Seth looked down. "Unfortunately, you don't. We have to share a room," he said, disappointed. Rose gasped. "What?" She gushed.

       "Father only booked one room for us," he explained. "So, we don't have a choice, unless you rather sleep in the lobby,". Rose looked sharply at him. "I’d rather sleep in the toilet than share a bed with you!" She pointed a finger at his nose. Seth slapped her hand away from his sight. "Don't be silly, Rose. Its just for one night," he said.

       "One hell night," Rose sighed. Seth shrugged. "Whatever. Come on or the party will begin without its birthday guy," he said. They walked to their hotel room and Seth opened the door using his keys. He made his way into the room, Rose following from behind. The room was huge. It even had a balcony that was facing the ocean. A king-sized bed was placed in the middle, and a television opposite it. 

          Rose slammed herself onto the bed. "This is freaking cool. Why can't we stay here for at least a week?" She said in awe. She jumped onto her feet and went outside to the balcony. "This is so beautiful!" She mused, half shouting. Seth shook his head. "Make sure no one sees you acting like a monkey," he warned and motioned towards the bathroom. "And stop shouting! They could hear you," he said firmly before walking into the bathroom.

       Rose stuck out her tongue and skated back into the room. She opened her luggage and took out the dress that Madam Hartford had chosen for her; a white, strapless, short, summers dress. She waited for Seth to got out from the bathroom. "Can't you be any quicker?" She shouted at him. "Shut up and wait!" Seth shouted back from inside the bathroom. 

         She sighed and rolled her eyes. She took her phone out from her bag and glanced at the time. It was almost time for the party, but Seth hadn't done yet. So, she decided to change there without going into the bathroom. She stripped her clothes hastily and threw it onto the bed. Her eyes were staring at the bathroom door to make sure that Seth wasn't coming out. She zipped open the sundress and fitted it on her body.

         But she was having a problem to close the zip back as it was placed behind her back. She tried so hard but it was only half close. At that point, she missed Alexa and Madam Hartford who always helped her get dressed. The bathroom door cracked open and Seth went out. He was wearing a smart grey tuxedo with a white necktie. "What are you doing?" He asked, puzzled when he saw that Rose was jumping around.

     "Nothing!" Rose quickly said, turning around to face him. Her hands still trying hard to zip her dress. She started to curse that freaking zip. "You changed? Good," he said and walked to the dressing mirror. "Lets go now or we'll be late," he instructed and adjusted his necktie.

     "Wait a second," Rose stuttered and she tried her best to pull the zip, still, it was useless. She knew that she was going to need someone's help. "Seth," she drawled. "What?" Seth asked, busy tidying his hair. He turned himself to her. Rose showed the back of her dress. "I need help," she said, shyly.

       Seth gulped before looking away. "What? Are you crazy?" He crinkled his nose. "Please... Or we'll be late for the party," she sighed. Seth drew a deep breath. "You're such a simpleton," he said sarcastically and approached her. Rose turned herself, so Seth was facing her back.