With a slight reluctance, Alice moved to the side knowing there was no way of talking Marie out what she wanted to do. Either way, she'd get her way and she was too exhausted to deal with it. Alice retreated back to her room and rested as her sister made her way out of the house.

Fury in her heart and madness in her eyes, she walked towards their house. Millions of thoughts raced through her mind but she paid no attention as her only wanted thought was revenge. Revenge on the girls who did horrible things to her sister.

The wind hitting her face and breezing through her hair did nothing to soothe her like it usually did. Her hatred created a thick shield that no emotion could break through. Every bit of noise was muffled in her head, cars that passed by her seemed miles away. Everything was a blur as made her way to her destination. It didn't feel real. It was as if she was floating around aimlessly until she got to where she wanted to be. Her eyes stared straight ahead but even if a car was coming straight at her, she wouldn't know because of how out of it she was at the moment. Marie's body was in reality but her mind was somewhere entirely different.

Before she knew it, she snapped out of the trance she had been in and realized she was standing in front of their house. Her eyes caught a figure walking to the barn near the house. It was Amelia, one of Alice's attackers.

Marie began to head to the barn with no hesitation. When she walked into the barn, Amelia had been setting paper plates on a plastic table in the middle of the barn. When she turned around, her eyes grew wide. "What are you doing here?" She quickly masked the worry in her voice.

"What's wrong? Not so tough without your sisters, huh?" Marie took a couple steps forward.

She scanned the area. Marie didn't bring weapons of any kind so she'd have to use her surroundings. "You need to leave. Now." Amelia stood firm in place, but her hands shook.

Her eyes landed on a brick. She wanted to smile, but couldn't bring herself to do it.

"I don't think I want to leave." Marie took a couple more steps toward Amelia who started to slowly walk backwards, getting closer to the brick.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. What we did was uncalled for." She reached into her pocket, trying to be subtle about it, but Marie could see what she was doing.

"Yeah it was uncalled for. What are you doing? What is that you're reaching for?" Marie called her out on it and Amelia's eyes filled with terror. "Give me it." Amelia shook her head and grabbed the cellphone from her pocket trying to dial a number as she ran away from Marie.

Marie intercepted her as she tried to make a run for the barn door, knocking her to the ground along with her cellphone. "Please. Let me go." She begged. She pinned Amelia's body to the ground while her knees held her arms down.

Marie no longer listened, but grabbed the brick, holding it above her head and let go. A whimper escaped Amelia's lips as the concrete brick smashed into her face. She picked it up, making it crash against her face once more. The feeling she got from each hit was a high she didn't want to get rid of. Marie picked up the brick again, making it collide with her face with a tremendous amount of force. Her blood spurt all over Marie's clothes and face.

When she checked for a pulse, none was to be found.

Marie got off her body, not bothering to take another look at her. Her eyes looked at the banner hanging above the barn entrance that she didn't notice before. "Happy birthday, Brandi!" She read out loud.

After she turned away from the banner, she looked at Amelia's cell phone. It was one number away from calling the police. She went to her contacts and found Daniella's number. Come to the barn and bring a knife, I forgot one. Marie sent the text and waited by the entrance for Daniella to arrive.

Daniella walked into the barn, not having spotted Marie yet. "Amelia?" She called out and she stopped walked when she spotted Amelia's dead body on the ground. Marie grabbed the knife and shoved it into her throat, watching and feeling the blood stream over her hand and down Daniella's neck. She coughed up blood and fell to the ground, the dirt being soaked with her scarlet colored liquid.

Marie grabbed the knife and pulled it from her throat as more of her gooey blood spilled. She watched her as she took her last gasps of breath. Daniella didn't die peaceful, her last minutes were agonizing. She could see the pain in her eyes and tell that she just wanted the torture to end and it did, eventually.

An idea popped into into her head and she grabbed the knife and walked over to Amelia. She pulled her shirt off then started to carve into her skin. Across her stomach in bloody letters, Marie carved the word "Happy". Next she went over to Daniella and did the same thing except she carved the word "Birthday".

Marie laid their bodies in front of the barn entrance so it'd be the first thing someone saw when they walked in.

She grabbed Amelia's phone once again to send one last text. Come out to the barn. It was sent to Brandi.

A minute later, Marie could hear the sounds of door beginning to open. Brandi walked in and let out a scream. She fell to her knees, grabbing both of her sisters, tears falling onto their dead bodies. Marie walked over to Brandi and as she looked up at her, the person who did this to both of her sisters, disbelief in her expression.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Marie said then punched Brandi, getting on top of her as her fists went crashing in her face, repeatedly. Her knuckles grew red but she didn't stop. She turned Brandi over who was attempting to fight for her life, shoving her face into the dirt. "You just couldn't leave her alone, could you?" Brandi turned back over coughing up dirt and trying to push Marie off of her.

Marie picked her up, throwing her onto the table and using the knife she had to stab into Brandi's chest. A gasp came from her as the knife peirced her skin. Marie twisted the knife while it was still in her. "Stop." Brandi grabbed for the knife but she was too weak to fight for it. Marie pulled up her shirt, forcing the blade of the knife into her stomach, proceeding to move down. The blood poured out of her while she was on the table. Marie was sure she was dead from blood loss but it wasn't enough. She felt that she deserved more. Marie spotted a ring on Brandi's finger, it had a 'B' with a circle around it. A pang of hurt hit her chest as she thought of her sister and what these girls did to her. She checked Brandi's pockets, finding a lighter. The same lighter she used on Alice when she branded her ring into Alice's neck. She fired up the knife, carving into Brandi's neck a 'M'.

When she was done, she was willing to accept her punishment and felt a sense of relief knowing these girls wouldn't mess with her sister again.

Marie picked up the phone, calling the police. "I've killed three girls." She didn't hang up the phone, just tossed it to the ground and waited for the police to arrive.

The sky was getting dark and sirens echoed through the quiet town. Blue and red flashed through the holes of the barn and Marie laid her head back against the wood, listening to them storm into the barn.

Police took Marie into custody, driving her to the station. She sat in a cold chair in an even colder interrogation room, waiting for her parents to arrive.

On the other side of the one-sided mirror, Marie's parents stood there looking at their daughter. "Why did she do it?" Her mother was on the verge of tears while the father tried to comfort his wife.

"She said it was because they hurt her sister, Alice." A detective told them.

"She doesn't have a sister." The husband said with a confused face.

Marie turned around in the chair, staring at herself in the mirror, mainly at the backwards 'B' branded into her neck. "You're a mess Alice, you need to clean yourself up."

Author's Note: Sorry for the wait. I hope this was worth it and hopefully next time it won't take this long to post. Thanks for all of your support! And thank you so much for 300,000 reads!