four

Next day, Yoongi went to the beach but was shocked when he saw a body lying on the shore. He immediately went to the unconscious body.

As soon as he lifted the body, he froze. It was Jimin!

Yoongi shook Jimin to wake up. Jimin's eyes then flutter open and sat up. As he sat up, he saw Yoongi's expression. Yoongi's eyes were wide open. Jimin was confused.

"J-Jimin. Your tail."

"What about it?"

"I-It's gone."

Jimin look down and he saw.......legs?! Jimin was shocked and scared at the same time. He reached out his hands to touch it and it felt like his soft skin.

"I have legs?!"

Jimin was freaking out. Yoongi went to reassure brown-haired boy that everything is alright. Yoongi settled Jimin's arm around his neck and tried standing up.

Jimin tried to stood up and he did it. His legs were shaking a bit but he tried to take a step. Jimin tried to walk and he was slowly getting the hang of it thanks to Yoongi.

AT YOONGI'S HOUSE:

Yoongi's mom was out on a business trip so the house is all to himself. He settled Jimin down and went to find some clothes for Jimin.

Yoongi came back with long sleeve striped shirt and black ripped jeans. Jimin went to change and when he's done, Yoongi looked at him in awe.

"What do you think?"

"It looks good on you."

Jimin blushed at Yoongi's compliment. He then heard his stomach growled.

"Yoongi, I'm hungry."

Yoongi then snapped back into reality and went out with Jimin to get food. Yoongi was holding Jimin's hands and it made Jimin became red as a tomato. Yoongi kept holding his hands till they reached a restaurant.

"We're here."

Jimin looked at the restaurant in awe. It has a chandelier hanging on the ceiling. The waiter led them to their sits and handed them the menu.

"What do you wanna eat?"

Jimin snapped back into reality and went to look at the menu. His diet is usually fish and seaweed.

"I'll just take fish."

Yoongi nodded. They ordered their food and waited.

Jimin looked at other people eating there and went to ask Yoongi.

"Is that what humans eat?"

Yoongi went to look at what Jimin's pointing. A couple was eating hotpots and fried kimchi. Yoongi then chuckled that made Jimin confused.

"What's so funny?"

"That's what humans eat."

"Oh."

Soon, their food has arrived and Jimin tried the his dish and he instantly fell in love with it. Yoongi looked at Jimin and tried to contained his laugh.

AFTER DINNER.....

Jimin and Yoongi walked along the streets, enjoying the night. Jimin then saw a booth that says 'Free flowers'. Jimin pulled Yoongi with him and went to the booth. The lady smiled and gave Jimin a flower that has a little bit of purple mix with blue. Jimin look at the flower in awe.

 Jimin look at the flower in awe

"What's this flower called?"

"It's Smeraldo flowers. They're very rare. I'll give this to you for free."

Jimin thanked the lady and went on with the night with Yoongi.

As they were walking, Yoongi noticed a necklace around Jimin's neck. It has a little seashell as the charm.

 It has a little seashell as the charm

"Hey Jimin. What's that on your neck?"

Jimin look down at his neck and just smile.

"Oh! I found it when I was in the sea."

Yoongi nodded understandably. He then shrugged and went on with the night.