Chapter 6: Main Event

Kimberly's POV

XXXXXXXX

  It is now Main Event Aqua, Dean, and I walked to the catering to eat. Aqua only wanted peaches and Dean and I ate pizza. "Kimberly and The Shield to Triple HHH's office now please." We walked to Triple HHH's and knocked on the door "COME IN!!!" Triple HHH's voice. We walked in and Roman and Seth were already there, so we sat down and Dean put Aqua in his lap."Who is this?" Triple HHH asked "Dean and I's baby Aqua" "Well hello there." "Hi mister." Aqua said. "Anyway I want a storyline with all of you includes the baby." "Whoa whoa not the baby not the baby!" I said "Dont worry she wont get hurt." "Ok, she better not."

In the ring

XXXXXXXX

 Basicly im supose to tell the world that im dating Dean and all that. I hear my theme song go off and i walk out and blow a kiss to the crowd. The Shield's music plays and Dean walks out and comes to the ring. I annouce everything and then i hear Paige's music and she walks out. "Well it is the Ambrose family, to be honest I wanted to be an Ambrose." "Well to bad I am, so screw off bitch."  "Well 1+1=2 you know" "1+1= shut the fuck up" The crowd went OHHHH."You think that is funny well I'm going to put my line on the title at Payback on Sunday." "As you wish, see you at Payback." with that she left and Main Event stopped recording.We went back to the hotel and instantly feel asleep.