Chapter 7: The Invasion

Previously!!

  There is this one boy who annoys me though..The one beside me..Mr.BaKarma,one glimpse of him I knew that he would be a pain in the ass.....He is interesting though...  

========================================

Y/n's Pov

   Finally....We are dismissed...I could now go home and sleep!!! *yawns*..''(L/n)~san!!!'' Someone shouted at me..I looked over and I saw Nagisa,Kayano and Karma....''Whaat??!!'' I said in a sleepy tone.''Do you wanna walk home with us?'' Nagisa asked,''Gomene! I don't walk home but I drive home..''I fake smiled them.'Then,why don't you give us a ride..It would be fun ne (L/n)~san?!'' Stupid karma said....I have no choice but to play along...I gave them a ride so whatever..''Ne ne,(L/n)~san...Can you show us around your home?''Kayano asked...Of course I said yes because I need some useful information from them about Koro~pervert....I called Claude to prepare dinner for 5 'cuz I bet Chloe is hungry soooooooo yeah...I know,it's such a pain!!

==HOUSE==

Kayano won't stop complimenting me about how gahd damn rich I am while I am parkin' my car!!! SO ANNOYING UGHH!!!...''Claude?'' I called out,''Yes (L/n)~sama?? Need of my assisstance??'' he asked joyfully upon my arrival..''Well,I was going to ask about where Chloe is...''I said while yawning...''Onee~san,do I look good?? Welcome home..uhhh...Who are they??'' She said in a veeerryyy cuuutteee tone...That....Turned me on..'What the hell am I saying' I thought...''They're my classmates,you look so cute Chloe<3''I said..''KAWAII DESKETO!!'' Kayano exclaimed...'SHE IS MINE YOU....' I thought....''Well,since only you three are living here..Then why don't we stay here for the night? Like...You know..To know you more ne (L/n)~san?'' Karma said with a smirk while looking at my huge house...'KARMA I AM TOTALLY GONNA KILL YOU!! YOU ARE SUCH A PAIN UGHH!!' I thought,''If your thinking of killing me then please do.''Karma whispered to me....'How...'I thought''How? Eto...Hmmm..By your expression I guess.'' Karma added while three of them following Claude for a tour..Leaving me behind!!..

==INSIDE MY MIND==

Claude: My Lady..You know,give these humans a chance..You have been living on your own without real friends..

Y/n: Okay..Just this once ok Claude?

Claude: Yes my lady..I shall prepare for their rooms...They should stay in the guest rooms...I shall concentrate on the tour.

Y/n: Your taking this too serious...What a pain...

==End of Telepathy==

 Claude smiled at me..WOW REALLY?! ''Uhm..Onee~san,are you doing mind taling again?!''Chloe was asking while grabbing my sleeves..''Uhh maybe hehehe'' I chuckled even though I am so damn tired......I went upstairs with chloe and changed to our lazy outfit..And went downstairs..I found Karma eating some honney buddah chips...'THEY'RE MINE RAWRR!!!' I said to myself..Damn,he such a troublesome...I went to find Chloe but she was currently with Kayano and Nagisa...''I ship them...What a drag...'' I mumbled..''Eh? Feeling a bit lonely?? How about we read some of your mangas..I know they're many in your room..Ne (L/n)~san??'' Karma hushed through my ears...HOW DID HE KNOW!?!? Ugh..I knew it..He is so troublesome..''Fine...Your such a pain by the way.'' I told him while leading him to my room...What is this feeling?Atleast my room isn't girly like Chloe's........But..Why do I treat him like I owe him one?? I............................................

Karma's POV

.....A lone time with (L/n)...In his room....REALLY??!! IF ONLY HE WAS A GIRL I WOULD TOTALLY GO FOR HER!!! Sadly..He's not..He is cute though..........I............................................................................................................

============================

A/n: SORRY GUYS IF THIS IS SHORT AND FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! I WAS FROM SCHOOL FOR TODAY ISH OUR FAMILY DAY..I HANGED OUT WITH YandereAssassin A.K.A Chloe (don't forget to check her out).And I was tired...

I will update tomorrow 'cuz I need to rest.Don't forget to invite your friends to read this story 'cuz this is going to be LONG as HELL I tell 'ya....Bye for now hehehehe