Smell, taste, feel, hear, see

Mark woke up on a bright Saturday morning while Mike, Susie, and Clair slept in Susie's house without her knowing. Mark went down his house stairs to  eat breakfast and quickly made himself eggs and bacon. He then put on his backpack and went to the first day of 8th grade. "Goodbye mom!" He said genuine happiness. Normally, Susie and Mike would escort him to school but today was different. As he walked to school,  he looked down and didn't smile once. A car passed him with a family all having cloaks on with symbols on them stared at him as he passed by, at this, he started to walk around cautiously, "little boy." Said the dad from the cloaked party in the car, "want a ride to school?" Mark looked around, then shook his head, "it's okay, I can make it on my own," He said worryingly, "look we have candy!" They held out a large red bag full of candy out of the window, cloak hoods covering their faces. Mark didn't like candy but this made him want to go. He crept over to the car and reached his hand out, shivering, cold, he was mesmerized by the candy, he could feel it, he could smell all of it, he could taste all of it and he liked it. He took the bag and was ready to go when the man in the cloak's mouth spread as high as a full basket and then suddenly fell. Right at this point, another car came colliding with the car and Mark was left unharmed. The cars were crushed and bodies flew in every direction possible and it was all Mark's fault. Blood spread around his clothes and he smelled of corpses.

Mark walked to school, head to toe in blood and was about to enter English class when his teacher came out, "why are you late?" Asked Ms. Dane. "Isn't it obvious? I'm covered in blood! Aren't you going to ask?" Mark asked impatiently. "Stop creating stories. I don't know what that was but it is definently not a good first impression!" Mark didn't understand, he could see all the blood all over him, spread like jelly on toast. He couldn't help forgetting about all the blood, he could feel it when nobody else could. Angry, Mark walked to Susie's house after school. Susie opened the door and Clair and Mike came out of the shadows to greet Mark. Mark stared at Clair. They said in unison,
"Who are you?"