Through the woods into the unknown.

The doctors took anesthesia and were about to put it over Mike's mouth when he lashed out and elbowed Dr. Chaste's nose and he fell down, holding it. Why do they all think that I have a tumor? He thought. He took of wires connected to him and ran through the halls of the hospital, the doctors and nurses chasing him with syringes. Mike pictured the doctors holding knives which sent him sprawling, rounding corners and swerving them, almost getting caught and went out through the back door.

He feel to his knees and started crying. Crunch. It was the sound of a branch. He recovered and looked into the wood beyond him. "Help!" Screamed someone in the wood. Mike got to his feet and ran to the wood without hesitation. "I'm coming!" Mike said. He found a girl there with branches crawling around her body. Mike ripped the branches off her body and she fell to the floor with relief. "The Thing got me." She said to Mike's surprise. "I saw it too!" Mike said with joy. "I think it was the reason why my little brother, Alex died." He said. She held his shoulder, "hey, it's okay. My mother has passed and that was—" Mike interrupted, " hey! My name's Mike! What's yours?" Her mood brightened, "my name is Clair" they both shook hands and smiled as they did so. She was wondering about this before and now had to ask it, "why are you wearing a hospital gown?" Mike sighed, "okay, okay, I won't ask that." Clair said. "Well, I'm here to finally get away from parents." She said. Mike nodded, "me too." He said, " well, let's go on together into the unknown!" Clair said, "onward!"