Tour bus disaster--Niall imagine for Laci

This was it!!! You couldn't wait to get their. You were finally gonna get to go on tour with Niall! You had begged and begged and begged and now you were getting to go. "Laci, love, you ready to go," Niall yelled from the bottom of the stairs. you looked around frantically trying to see if you had missed anything. "Yeah, I'm ready," you said with a squeal. "Sharon," the other boys yelled in unison, they called you Sharon as an inside joke. Oh crud nuggets, you thought. You had forgotten that the boys were coming along. Harry laughed, "oh Laci we knew you'd be happy to see us" "I'm over joyed," you said. You loved the boys but the one you despised the most was Harry,and it always would be, and even the other boys knew about this little dispute. "Alright who wants to go kick butt in Australia," Louis said trying to change the subject. You just ignored Harry and looked at Niall. You smiled then said, "I know I do."

********** on the tour bus **********

You had all gotten settled in and u were cuddled into Niall's arms. You would look up every now and then and you'd see Harry staring and laughing at you. You looked to see Niall immediately look at Harry. Niall was a sweet guy and always had a happy look in his eyes, but this is look you had never seen before. It looked like the look you give someone before you murmured them. It was weird yet nice he was so protective over you. "Hey Laci, so what are you and Niall gonna do when you get to the hotel," Harry said moving his eyebrows at you. He's such a perv you thought. "Harry that's enough now shut up and pay attention to the crap that's important to you," Niall said annoyed. You got up to use the restroom and everyone stared at you. You used the restroom than went to your bunk, you were so exhausted for some reason. You stared into space a bit before slowly falling asleep.

**********20 minutes later***********

BOOM... You woke up to the loudest crash you had ever heard. You ignored it and tried to go to bed. But then you suddenly heard yelling and didn't see any of the boys in there bunks. So you got up to check what was going on. "Harry you..." Niall stopes as he saw you. Tears formed in your eyes as you had just seen Niall beat up Harry right in front of you. "Laci, I know it looks bad but you have to understand," Niall said now concerned that you had seen all of that. You tried running but Liam scooped you up into his arms and brought u to the front of the bus instead of you going to your bunk. "Laci please don't cry, Harry was being stupid and Niall just got very mad," Liam said in hopes of that helping. "Liam, why did Niall get mad? What did Harry do?" Liam pulled you in for a hug and you heard Louis and Zayn yelling at Niall and Harry. "Well harry had posted a picture that had you in a swim suit and it made you look good, but the caption under it is what got Niall," "What was it Liam," you said interrupting him. "Laci, it said um well it was calling you a uh.... um a...." "Liam spit it out already,"you yelled frustrated. "A slut" your face was bright red you were sooo mad you could have killed anyone in your way. you walked away from Liam into where the others were. They all stared at you then Harry stood up. "Laci I'm sorry," Harry didn't sound sincere at all. You clenched your jaw then with one mighty hit you knocked him to the ground. Everyone was astonished at what you had just done. You then walked towards your bunk and lied down. About five minutes later Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall walked in. In unison they whispered "good job he got what he deserved." You looked at them and smiled, "I try my best." You all giggled then they all gave you high fives. When Niall got around to you he said,"Love, I didn't mean to scare you at all, I was just trying to protect you, I didn't like what he had said. When I saw you punch his lights out I was so proud and wanted to yell 'that's my girl' but I chose to keep quiet." You smiled then he gave you a kiss upon your lips and it felt like life was back to normal. "Goodnight love, see you in the morning," Niall said. "Night, Niall" you said. Then quickly fell back asleep.

THE END