_LoveThyBaddie

"Hey babe" Jacob said as I walked into our room. He was sitting on the edge of the bed shirtless, looking through his phone.

"Hey sweety" I said. I walked up to him and gave him a quick kiss before changing into my comfortable clothes. I slowly took off my shirt, then pants. It was really cold in the room(Idk why he had his shirt off when it's freezing). U quickly grabbed my pants. Jacob grabbed my hands before I could put them on.

"Come here" he said in a seductive way. He pulled me closer and sat me down on his lap. He put his arms around me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I missed you all day baby" he whispered to me.

"I missed you too" I said. He pulled me in tighter and grabbed my face gently before kissing me. We began kissing softly and slowly, which turned into a make out session. I put my arms around his neck wrapping my legs around his back. He stood up, still in that position and pushed my back against the wall. He rubbed his hand against my area and I moaned quietly.

"I can't hear you" Jay said as he rubbed harder. I moaned a little louder but not plus enough for him. He slipped two fingers into my underwear and rubbed hard enough making my whole body move. I moaned loud enough and he smirked biting my bottom lip. He put me softly on the bed not breaking the kiss and pulled my underwear off. He started to kiss me softly all over my body.

I got all tingly. He went down slowly swerving his tongue around every spot making me arch my back. I thought my lip was tearing because I was biting it so hard. He kissed me to calm me down. He went back down and started playing with my clit with his hand. I clenched the sheets as he put 3 fingers inside of me. I moaned uncontrollably as he started to eat me out. I couldn't stop moving, so he stopped and laid on top of me. I pulled him closer to my body and deepened the kiss. I looked down and when I looked back up, Jay had a sexy smirk on his face. I bit my lip and pulled Jay's head down for one last kiss. He gave me that 'you sure you're ready' look. I nodded and he slowly slid inside of me. He stroked slowly and deeper with everyone. I dug my nails in his back from the feeling.

"Jake, ba-baby, go faster" I said. He then went slower, but deeper. He made me beg for it.

"Jake! (Moans) faster!"

"Nahh" he said.

"Please baby!" I screamed. He sped up after that making me feel him deep inside of me. I moaned loudly. My legs started shaking and I could feel Jake twitching inside of me. He slid out and turned me around. He grabbed my hips. He pushed me forward and back causing me to cry a little. We both moaned loudly and came at the same time. He laid himself right beside me and pulled me closer to him. I put my head on his chest.

"Wow, you really missed me huh?" I asked breathing heavily.

"You don't know the half of it" he whispered.

Heyy Loves.!! I See That Many Of You Guys Want Freaky Imagines, Lol Nasties, But I'm Trying To Update As Soon As I Can! Please Comment & Tell Me What You Thought! Vote & Share Also Please! Love You Guys!

Twitter-JacobsMafia

IG-JacobsMafia 💕