Kayla❤️

"Hey baby, can't wait until you come back home. About to try on the dress now. Miss you, love you." I pressed the send button and got up from my bed. Jacob and I have been married for 5 years now. He works in a big business he's gone a lot. He's been on a business trip for two months, but today is the day he's coming home. Be sent me a dress & heels last week because he says he's taking me out on this night. I'm so excited.
I went into my closet and grabbed the big, brown box. I opened it. He sent me a strapless nude body-con dress with matching heels. It was so beautiful and will fit my body perfectly. As I pulled my shirt off to try it on my phone buzzed. It was a text from Jacob.

"Kayla, baby. I miss you too, but my flight was delayed so unfortunately I'd have to make it there tomorrow morning. Don't worry though. It'll make me seeing your face much better. Love you."
I sighed and threw the shoes back into the box. I shook my head. Should've known. He was supposed to be here any minute but instead he's still off in another state. I held my tears back and decided to call my bestfriend instead of sitting around tonight. I picked my phone back up and dialed her number.

"Kayla! Hey boo!" She said. I smiled hearing her all cheerful.

"Hey Rina. You busy tonight?" I spoke. She thought for a second.

"Nope. Wussup?" She said.

"You should come over so we can hang out. Jacob's flight was delayed and I didn't want to sit in the house alone tonight" I said. She giggled a little bit.

"Okay, I'll be there in five." She said.

"Alright, see ya" I hung up the phone and went downstairs to find something to eat. I wasn't that hungry but I eat when I'm sad, so I decided to just find a snack. I got two small bags of chips and a Sprite. After that, I walked to the couch and sat down, turning on the T.V.
*ding dong*

"Awwww man." I whined. I was just getting comfortable. I out my chips down and went to get the door for Rina.

"Hey girl!" I said as I opened the door. She smiled and stood there.

"Don't you want to come in" I said laughing. She looked down then looked back up still smiling.

"Actually, I don't think I'm the one you should be asking that" she said smirking. I have her a confused face. She stepped aside revealing someone behind her. I gasped.

"JACOB!" I said running to him. I jumped into his arms as he held me and spun me around. He put me down and kissed me gently.

"But...I...how..you-

"I wanted to surprise you baby." He said laughing. I smiled and kissed him again. I looked at Rina.

"And you knew all about this." I said folding me arms. She laughed and nodded.

"He already told me before you called. He figured you'd invite me over, I wanted to see you face" she said. I couldn't help but to smile at these two. Jacob looked at Rina.

"Thank you, but I'd like to have my Kayla to myself now please?" He said. She playfully rolled her eyes and slightly pushed him as she walked away.

"Have fun you two!" She said getting into her car. Jacob turned back to me.

"Now you. We have to get you changed don't we?" He said looking me up and down. I laughed.

"Sure do." I said as we walked in the house. After he put his bag down he turned back to face me. I stared at him. He had on a black suit with nude touchings in the right place.

"You look handsome." I said.

"Thank you baby..now go change so I can see how you look." He winked. I turned around and went upstairs. I grabbed the box again, taking the dress and shoes back out. I changed as quickly as I can without messing up anything. I finally finished and put on my heels after. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Wow." I said. I was right. The dress fit me perfectly and the shoes just made it look even better. As I stood in the mirror I saw Jacob come out behind me and hug me from behind. I smiled at him.

"This is beautiful babe, thank you." I said. He turned me around to face him, still holding my waist.

"Anything for my beauty." He said. He gave me two quick soft pecks before pulling back.

"Ready?" He said. I grabbed my purse and nodded. He held my hand as we walked downstairs and out the door. I thanked him as he opened the door for me. He then got in and started the car to drive. I looked at him.

"Baby?" I said. He looked at me.

"Yes?" He said.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He smirked.

"You'll see." He said looking back at the road. I liked surprises so I just sat back as we drove the rest of the way.

---
Grand Lux Inn

I read the sign as we pulled up to the best hotel in state. I held my mouth open and looked at Jay.

"Jacob..this is expensive" I said turning back to look at the huge hotel. He grabbed my chin gently and moved it to face him.

"What'd I say earlier?...anything for my beauty." He said. He got out the car and I sat there still shocked. I was out of my thoughts when I felt wind. He opened the door for me, waiting for me to get out. I slowly got out and he laughed.

"Kayla, it's okay. Come on" he said grabbing my hand. He handed his keys to the man to park and we walked inside.

"Hello..Latimore please" he said to the lady at the front desk. She handed him a key and he thanked her.

"Come on baby." He said pulling my arm. We got into the elevator and he pushed the number all the way to the top. I looked at him crazy. Those rooms cost more than our whole house for one night. He laughed when he saw my expression.

"If you mention the price of anything else tonight, I swear I will kick you out" he said. I laughed and came in front of him. I grabbed his arm and wrapped them around me and I did the same to his neck. He bit his bottom lip.

"You're the sweetest Jay." I said. He pulled is closer and whispered.

"Had to show my Queen my appreciation for her." He said. I blushed and looked down. He quickly pulled my face back up. He hated when I did that but loved when I blushed. The doors open when we reached the top. I was about to turn around but he stopped me.

"Before you turn around, remember what I said. Don't mention anything about price." He laughed. I did the same and slowly turned around to see the most beautiful scenery. There were red and white rose petals leading to a hot tub, and also all over the bed and the rest of the room. Before you could get to the hot tub a table stood in front of it. I walked to the table. The chairs were both red and the table cloth white. There were food on each plate, seafood, my favorite, and candles placed right in the middle. Jacob walked up behind me and pulled out my chair before a sat.

"Thank you." I said. He smiled and sat down on the opposite side.

"I don't know what I'd do without you Jay, you make me feel so special." I said. He gave me that look that he does when I put my head down.

"Kay...you are special. You make me feel special everyday. I know how hard it is to have me gone so much so I wanted to do all I could to keep you happy. You'll always be special baby, no matter what." He said. I turned to the side and smiled. I shook my head turning back to him.

"I'm so glad you're my husband." I said. He blushed a little, grabbing my hand.

"And I'm glad you're my everything love." He said. He kissed my hand before we said grace and ate. I'm so blessed.

You Guys Liked That? I Hope So! Lol. Did Y'all Hear "Climb" Yet? Y'all Need To Hear That! lol. But Anyways, Like, Vote, Share, Etc. Please! Comment On The Chapter Before This If You Guys Want One! :) . Thanks For Reading! (P.S Go read my other story "Play Me" lol it's good.) Love You Guys.

FMOI-JacobsMafia
FMOT-JacobsMafia