Robbie

I say there, stretched, and prayed every second I got. I was going an audition to become Jacob Latimore's backup dancer and the lead in his new video. I didn't know him that well, but he was cute & I had a HUGE crush on him. I also need my dance career to take off. I've gotten through the group dances and solos, now all that's left is the duet. Jacob had to go through the lead choreography with all girls; from skinny to thick, light to dark, curly hair, straight, wavy. Then he got to me. I wasn't really fangirling over him like some others, well maybe a little, but I was nervous.

"Ready sweetheart" he asked. I nodded. He stuck out his hand and I took it. We was on the slow part of the choreo. These were very close movements and I was tense. I turned as he pulled me in with our hands still together and my back against his body. He laid his chin on my head.

"Just relax love, you're doing perfect" he whispered in my ear just enough for me to hear only. We pulled back out and I started to become more into it just in time because the routine had sped up. We finished the dance strong, body to body, heavily breathing. He looked down and licked his lips still holding on to me.

"Umm, Jay, time to move on" the main director said. Jacob smiled at me and went to finish the rest of the girls, but the thing is, he couldn't.

"Sorry" "OW!" "Watch your foot" "turn around" "wait, I messed up". All of those were said throughout every other girls' audition with him. He has about 10 girls left, but he sighed and left out the room. His mom went to go get him. She came back after about 30 minutes.

"Everyone" Miss Tish said. Everyone stood up looking anxious of what she was about to say.

"Jacob has made his decisions and wish the other girls best of luck with their dreams" she smiled. The girls that didn't get to dance with him left with sadness. Miss Tish cleared her throat.

"Well, congrats to....Shakira Johnson, Mellisa Cane, Rebecca Louis, Tayla Brown, and Najaya Sol, you all will be dancing in his new video loves" she said. They all jumped with excitement.

"And for the lead role and newest backup dancer for his upcoming tour....Robbie" she smiled at me as everyone's eyes went towards me.

"Thank you so much!" I screamed as she hugged me.

"You're welcome" I turned around to see Jacob standing there with his hands in his pockets. I smiled at him and gave him a long hug.

"You deserve it beautiful" he said. I smiled at him and they dismissed everyone to go home for the video shoot tomorrow. I was so excited!

"Alright! One more time" the director said for the 100th time. I sighed and changed my clothes for the last scene. Jacob lip sung "Switch It Up" as I walked passed him acting like I didn't notice him. He grabbed my arm.
"What If Said The Same Thing To You, Aw You Ain't Tryna Hear That, Come Here Girllll, Come Here Why You Acting Like That" he sung as we started out routine we practiced. We hit every movement perfectly even though he was touching a little more than he suppose to. I didn't mind though. The song ended and we had to stay in our last position until the director says everything was good. So here we were again. Face to face. Body to body. Staring at each other, breathing heavily. He pulled me closer to him and leaned in a little closer. I leaned in at the same time. We kissed. I kissed him. He kissed me. Jacob smiled through the kiss and I pulled away slowly.

"Cut! Perfect!" The director said clapping his hands. Everyone clapped and cheered that the video was finally done. I drove myself home after saying goodbye to everyone and still thinking about the kiss. It wasn't planned, but it happens, and I liked it. I touched my lips smiling, walking into the house. I took off my shoes as someone rung the doorbell. I walked to the door wondering who would come so late. I opened the door and saw Jacob standing there. He has white roses in his hands and held them while we looked at each other.

"Umm, would you like to come in" I asked him.

"Sure" he smiled. He walked in and we sat on the couch.

"Uhhh, these are for you" he said handing me the flowers.

"Aww, thanks, they're really pretty" I smiled.

"Like you" he said. I giggled

"Soo, what are you doing here" I asked. He stood up, not taking his hands off of me.

"Can I tell you something" he asked.

"Yeahh, anything" I said. He sighed a little and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I know, I haven't known you for that long, but I just feel so connected to you. You're so beautiful. When we dance, I fell like we're one dancing. I feel that you're meant for me. I really like you and when I was singing that song, I meant every word to you. I would love to take you out tomorrow." He said.

"I would love to go out with you" I told him. He hugged me and wouldn't let go.

"Jacob.....I can't breathe" I said.

"Oh, sorry" he said. He let go and we stood there for a minute.

"Uhh, it's kind of late so-

"Want to stay here with me?" I said cutting him off. He but his lip.

"Yeahh, I'd like that" he said. We went upstairs and I showed him the bath and guest room. He came out the bathroom, but I stopped him before he could got into the guest room.

"Lay with me?" I asked. I mean, I'm really feeling him, but u would never try anything this early. He smiled and I grabbed his hand pulling him in the room. We laid on the bed silent. He took his hand and wrapped out fingers together. He then put his arm around my waist, holding me tight and close to his body.

"Goodnight lovely" he said.

"Goodnight" I said. He kissed my forehead lightly and we fell asleep. Together. Happy.

Heyy Jewels.! Hope You Liked It! Please Comment & Tell Me What You Thought! I Looked Back And Didn't Notice How Short The Others Were Lol. So I Tried To Make This One Longer. Vote & Share Please! If You Want An Imagine Just Ask! Love Y'all!

FMOI-JacobsMafia
FMOT-JacobsMafia