Jaysha❤️2

I sat up and turned the television down quickly. I looked at my door when I heard the noise again.

"Jay??" I yelled, seeing if that was him coming in. Nothing. I got up and walked to the door peeping out into the hallway slowly.

"JAYY??" I yelled again. I heard the noise again. I grabbed a bat because whatever this is got me fucked up. I walked closer to the bathroom down the hall. I stepped slower each step...
I heard some crunchy noises again as I got to the door. I raised my bat up and busses the door open quickly.

"AHHHHHHHH" we both yelled looking at each out.

"Jay?? What the hell?" We both said. I stood there looking at Jacob sitting on the toilet eating chips and he looked back at me, still holding the bat in my hand. We stared at each other for a while before bursting out laughing.

"Jacob..can you please tell me why you're eating chips in the bathroom??" I asked. He stuffed more into his mouth.

"I didn't want you to ask for any JAYSHA." He said barely getting out. I laughed and shook my head. I stepped back as he stepped out of the bathroom. He closed the door behind him still staring at me. He grabbed me slowly by my waists and pulled me as close as possible to him. We were face to face.

"I missed you baby. How was your day?" He said staring in my eyes. I blushed and looked down before looking back up.

"It was good babe. What about you?" I asked. He smiled down at me.

"It was okay, but better now that I see my baby smiling." As he said that, he slid his hands down from my waist to my butt. I bit my lip before I pecked his.

"Aren't you sweet." I said as I pulled back.

"Well...I usually get awarded for being sweet soo.." He said laughing. I playfully rolled my eyes and turned around, walking off. He followed behind me.
We reached our room and sat down on the bed when we walked in.

"So baby, you have any plans tonight?" He asked, going to his drawer. I shook my head and he smirked at me.

"Grab some shorts and a tank top or something. It's hot outside. Meet me in the car in 30 minutes okay?" He said. Without any questions I headed to my closet and got out some clothes. Jacob was already at the car. That boy walks fast with them long legs. I freshened up a little bit and changed my clothes before heading out to the car.

I walked to the passenger seat and got in.

"OWWW!" I yelled as I stood up quickly but not enough to bump my head. I looked down at my seat and see a dozen flowers.

"Oh I'm sorry baby, I forgot I bought you some flowers." Jay said trying not to laugh.

"You're lucky I'm loving these flowers" I said kissing him on the cheek before I sat down. He smiled at me and started the car. I sat the flowers on the back seat and stared at the road until I realized I was lost.

"Jay, where are we going?" I said. He didn't say anything. He pulled up into this area shortly after and turned the car off.

"Here" he said. He got out the car and quickly jogged to my side to open my door. I thanked him. We walked fora few moments before I saw the most beautiful view. It was nearly evening so the sun was setting. We were out on the beach. The sun reflected off the water beautifully and the beautiful smooth sand just made it better. I felt him grab my hand and he guided me to the edge of the water where the sand connected also.

"Come on baby" he said pulling me closer to him. We walked along side the shore listening to the water sway back and forth. After a few minutes he stopped me and pulled me into his neck. We wrapped are hands around each other.

"Look at me." He said. I looked into his eyes.

"To be honest Jaysha..this was one of my worst days at work, but when I got home and saw you, my whole day changed. This is why I love you. You change my mood just by seeing you smile. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you baby." He said. I stepped back a little and teared up.

"Awwww, Jacob. I love you more. I promise you mean the world to me." As I said that he pulled me back in and kissed me softly.

"I need some more of that.." He said. I laughed a little.

"Let's go so I can give you what you deserve."

Hey Loves! Hoped You Liked It! I Loved Using Jay & Jay That's Just So Cute To Me! Lol. Anyways, Y'all Thought It Was Okay? Tell Me About Myself lol. Thanks For Reading! Update Soon.

FMOI-JacobsMafia
FMOT-JacobsMafia