A Work Of Fiction

A work of fiction. Scenes that was created in this story are only a product of imaginative outcome that just pop up suddenly inside the author's mind. (My mind is large with designs and thoughts) Coincidence may be differ unless stated or proven. Copying, distributing and printing without the author's permission is an act of crime, breaking the law and may received a sentence. Remember, everyone have it's own talent, and those who copy someone's output can be consider as a talent, talent of plagiarizing without permissions. Talent of keeping infos as itself and reveals the thoughts as created by it's own. I wonder why people have that talent, care to answer?

P.S.

You might find some errors, tell me I'll edit it. Grammars and Spellings are lined up. Thanks. Typos? I believe i didn't focus on the keyboard i guess. Who would write without looking at it? An expertise. XD!

No specific Dates of Updates. I'm also running some errands since being a student is not an easy responsibility, like chewing a gum for too long, you'll throw it out once the taste already gone and chewed another. I'm a student guyseu, i'm not a robot. When i feel like writing i write (i write everyday) but when i think about a great scenario, i will update a chapter. My mind works at midnight, specially 1-3 am. Habits are really damn annoying. Lol.

No specific word counts per chapter. I believe I'm a person who never cut a scene where it's thrilling and suspicious. Anyway, limits are under 3,000-6,000 per chapters, expect long updates.

And lastly.

To my readers, if someone read this. Thank you for having time reading this. You may continue to the latter part but let me remind you. I'm a type of person whom mysterious is my middle name and thrill is my nickname. I don't focus too much cliché and b*llsh*ts, lol. Forgive me but in the era i was born. I neutralize everything that makes my eyes bleed red, i hate people thinking that they are above me, that they are powerful and greatness is their middle name. Damn, the world is evolving as well as damn sh*t people with their immature attitude. If you have a problem with my attitude guys, don't worry i won't bite. I respect and understand the law of imperfections, so guyseu. Just stop bubbling about criticism, you won't find a stable job criticizing other's work. Look at the brighter way, it's an advice.

See-Saw

MMS