"All right, remember no matter what, do not run. Only prey runs." Adam said to Jaz threw the radio.

"Maybe, prey, knows what it's doing," Jaz said back to Adam as I may say being crabby.

Get it? Because she said it on our last mission? I should stop with the jokes, I suck at them.

"Well, we're damned," I said as I see the Russians talk to Jaz.

"I've got them," McG says as Amir moves forward as I fall down.

"She'll handle it," Adam said to McG.

"Ugh, Amir. Move back just a bit." I say to him before he follows my instructions so I could be comfortable.

"Bossy." I heard McG say.

"If they're checking out my ass, I know I'm safe," Jaz said as we all chuckled or laugh in the car.

"Okay, she's in," McG says as he's with Preach on a roof.

"Of course she is." Preach said.

"Top, we've got a problem." I heard McG say before I see the Russians.

"Guess you won't need my shoulder anymore." Amir joked as I smiled at him.

"Yep. We gotta move." Adam said before we all got out of the car.

We all go to this alley next to and building and hide behind trash cans. A car of the enemy comes but stops as Amir gets in front of it. The driver starts yelling at him before Adam shoots him and then the passenger gets out, just in time to be killed by McG.

Preach and Amir hides the bodies while the rest of us get in the car, soon after they both join us.

"All right, Jaz. We're heading on the route. Figure 90 seconds to you. You know what side you're coming out?" Adam said as I was stuck in the middle between Mcg and Preach. 

I don't mind Preach but really? McG?

"We're on the east side." I heard Jaz say.

"All right, copy East," Adam said.

We pick up Jaz and Cassie Conners. I'm quite happy because McG went to the back to help Conners so I get to be beside Preach and Jaz.

"Top, we might be clear but she's not. You need to pull over someplace AZAP, she needs blood, and needs it now, man." McG says.

~~

McG and Adam took Cassie Connors to a chair before working with the blood.

"Hey, Jaz," I say as I walk over to her.

"Yes?" She asked me.

"I'm sorry for taking my anger out on you, I shouldn't have done that," I said before she gives me a hug.

"It's fine, I'm also sorry for taking out my anger on you guys. Especially, Amir,  he didn't deserve it." Jaz says as I nod.

"So you really like him?" Jaz asks me.

"I do, I mean ever since I saw him I knew. There is just something about him." I tell her.

"I'm happy you found someone," Jaz tells me.

"Thank you," I say before I leave and go with Adam, Conner, and McG.

Jaz's P.O.V.

"Amir," I call him before he comes up to me.

"Yes?" He asked me.

"Do you like Ellie?" I asked him as he nods smiling.

"I do, I really do," Amir says as I smile back at him.

"If you hurt her, I am going to kill you," I said seriously to him.

"She's been hurt too much for too long and now she is finally being happy and if you break her hurt. I am going to." I tell him as he nods.

"I have to intention to hurt her, I promise," Amir tells me.

"Also friend to friend, take it slow. Ellie is not a girl who takes it fast and she has a lot of trust issues. And she always feels like everyone is going to let her down, don't let her down." I tell him as I give him advice.

"Do you think she will ever tell me about her past?" Amir asked me.

"Don't ask her about that, when she's ready then she will tell you," I explained to him.

"She's an emotional rollercoaster, she has had depression and PTSD." I keep explaining to him to help him with Ellie.

Well more to help Ellie than him.

~~

"All right Jaz. Time to head to the LZ." Adam tells me on the radio as I'm with Amir, McG and Cassie hiding.

"Copy, moving," I respond back before walking out of the place with Amir and them behind me.

I walk to where Adam told me to go. Shortly after I hear an explosion go off, that must have been Top with Preach and Ellie. We get to the helicopter, I open the door.

"One," I say as Amir get on.

"Two," I say as McG puts Cassie Connor inside.

"Three," I say as McG gets on.

I take my bag off and give it to McG before grabbing my gun with both hands and facing forwards again.

"Mortem 2, you are clear of threats but not for long. Recommending immediate lift-off" The radio said. 

"I'm not leaving Ellie behind," Amir says.

He's right, I'm not leaving my best friend behind. If she stays then I stay.

"Mortem 2? Mortem 2?" The radio says as I grab the door handle.

"There they are!" Connor yells as I look and see them coming.

"Four," I say as Ellie gets on.

"Five," I say as Preach gets on.

"Six," I say as Adam gets on.

"Did you see the signal?" Adam joke as I shook my head before getting in the helicopter and closing the door.

"Let's go home!" Ellie said happily as we all know she just wants to be left alone with Amir.

"You still owe me, my potato chips," Ellie said to McG as we all laugh or chuckle.

"Mortem 2, you are clear of 50 cals," Noah said on the radio.

Ellie's P.O.V.

"Amir," I say to him as we seat in my bed.

"Yes?" He asked me concern.

"I'm ready," I tell him.

"Ready?" He asked me confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N-> Guys, I would really appreciate if you tell me which ones you prefer Amir or McG, or scenes you would like to happen. Please, because I'm writing the chapters really in advance and I want to put what you guys like before I end it.

P.S. Thank you for reading, I appreciate it! <3