Epilogue💓

A few years later.

"Mommy no!" My little girl screams as I push the plate of eggs and bacon onto her plate.

"Cmon honey, Mommy's gotta get dressed. She has an interview today." I wiggle my eyebrows and she grins.

"Really?"

"Really."

A few months ago I adopted a little girl because. . . . Well I don't even know.

One day i walked past an adoption agency, only to be pulled back by some distant rubbing thoughts in my head.

Trust me, my financial situation was far from perfect, but we were on our own and we made it just fine.

"Okay fine." She murmurs munching and I smile, kissing her forehead.

Ten minutes later, we're in the beaten up car and on our way to her school.

"Have fun baby!" I yell happily she gives me a toothy smile before running into the school.

I'm late.

Dammit.

I rush towards the huge cooperation, wondering if I should still go ahead with this?

I mean, I dropped out of college and basically failed through highschool but it was under circumstances and I was pretty intelligent.

I sigh, running a hand through my red dyed hair and walking towards the receptionist.

"Hi. ." I murmur and she gives me a bright smile.

"Welcome, to Islanders Inc! How may I help you today?"

"I have an interview. ."

"Oh, you're late. But that's okay, the boss is also so you can just go right up he just got here. Seventh floor, only door." She smiles kindly and I gape.

"He's interviewing me himself?" I squeak and she tilts her head.

"It is a personal assistant job, he's the only one who knows what he's looking for. Right?" I reluctantly nod and she smiles, again. "Good luck!"

I walk towards the elevator, ignoring the rude stairs from the people around me. I won't be intimidated.

Not even in these thrift shop clothes or shoes.

Reaching the floor, my heels echoed loudly, mirroring the feeling in my heart.

What if he shamed me? Turns me away, I need this job.

Gosh.

I knock and a deep voice rumbles from behind it. It sounds so familiar, I just can't put a nail on it.

"Come in." Twisting the knob, I take a deep breathe releasing it, only for both of us to take even sharper intakes.

"Theodore."

"We meet again." His voice is bitter as he folds his arm, leaning against the desk.

Indeed, for the second time, we meet again, for better. . . or for worse.

* *  *

THE END!

FINALLLYYY I AM DONE WITH THIS BOOK 😂😂😂😂💞💓