Finally! I Ship It!

So sorry for the errors in this one.
I'm on one percent and I'm rushing!!!

Quensillas POV

"I really like your smile." Theodore says as he plops next to me. I raise an eyebrow.

"Woah. What a nice greeting." I smile and he chuckles.

"May I?"

"You may." I grin and he pecks my lip.

A series of gasps makes themselves known across the cafeteria table.

"I knew it!" Roy jumped on the table and Theodore smirks.

"Knew what?" I ask.

"You two are in," he makes wild love gestures and I raise an eyebrow.

"We're not in love." I tell him..

"Well you're dating."

"No, we're not." I say coolly.

"But we could. ." Theodore says suddenly standing and I gape as he gets down on one knee.

"Theodore, what're you doing." I eye the cafeteria as it falls quiet.

"Ms Quensilla?" I cough awkwardly.

"Yes?" I croak.

"Will you go out with me?" He asks hopeful and I choke as a necklaces shines, aiming to blind me.

"Y'know you're not proposing right? Its just a date." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up. I wanna give you a necklace alright. Now tell me yes."

"No." I smirk and he gapes as the whole cafeteria starts to whisper. "No, because yes is way to simple.  If you got a necklace for me I might as well give you something in return right. May I?" I mock his words and he grins.

"You may." He stands, and I do too, I grab his cheeks and pulls him onto my lips, the table and the room lit up with laughter and cheers.

Pulling away from him, he gives me a lopsided grin before I turn around, allowing him to clasp the necklace around my neck.

Rose petals began to fall and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Theodore seriously? Its only a date. You. Asked. Me. On. A. Date."

"I know that, but I have to make it spectacular because you deserve only the best. .after what I did." He murmurs the last part and I sigh, kissing his cheek softly.

"You're just too sweet."

"Oh my just get a room!" Z'hiem yells and Lauren simply averts her eyes, and offers me a smile. I frown at Z'hiem and Chase rolls his eyes, smacking him behind his head.

* * *

My door rang with a series of knocks as someone stood behind it. I smile, eyeing myself one more time before pulling it open.

"Why hello there." Theodore says leaning against the door.

"Hey. ."His eyes scan my body and I blush as they darken, before reaching my eyes.

"Damn, don't you look sexy." He murmurs. "Are you sure you're going out with me?"

I slap his arm, rolling my eyes and allowing him to step in.

I was dressed in a long T-shirt, and shorts. I paired them with some thigh high boots and threw my hair in a high pony tail.

He had a leather jacket, and destroyed black jeans with a black T-shirt.

He said we weren't doing the fancy thing and I was relieved. I wasn't the type of girl for steak and dumplings.

He kissed my cheek, before grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. I lock the door and gape at the bike sitting in front of me.