Chapter 3 - Haley

I don't move this fast, I want to tell Liam.

I'm not the girl you can just seduce within an hour of meeting me.

But as Liam twirls his finger on my clit, I can't tell him to stop. It feels too. Damn. Good.

And the truth is I want this. Need this.

I wrap my hand around his back, and gently caress the tattoo of an eagle. His back is huge. His muscles are hulking. His skin is rough to the touch.

"Liam, please," I mutter.

He leans his forehead against mine, and I can feel the heat emanating from his head.

"You want me to stop, City Girl?"

I grind my teeth a little bit, and remember the rage I was feeling at this man not two minutes ago. It's mostly been dissolved, but his mention of the dumb nickname he's already given me sparks a surge of rage inside me.

I bite his neck, and he grunts, then pushes me off him. He looks at me with his amber eyes wide, full of fury and desire.

"Hell no," I mutter, my voice caught mostly in the back of my throat. I smile a little. "I want you to go harder. That all you got?"

He grunts and my lips involuntarily form an O as I feel two of his fingers curve up and into me. I whimper and arch my neck back as he leaves a trail of kisses heading down to my cleavage.

"That's what you want, isn't it? Dirty girl." He grunts again as his fingers rub against my g-spot. Even though the truck isn't moving, I feel like I have to hang onto the armrest for balance. I try to look away, but he grabs my face and forces me to kiss him, attacking me with his mouth. Our tongues battle, though it's hard for me to give him my full concentration with my pussy pulsing around his thick fingers. I want to nod and tell him that yes, this is what I want, but another part of me doesn't want to give this asshole the validation he's after. Yes, I'm a dirty girl. Yes, your abs, your tats, and your 'don't give a shit' attitude turn me on. So what?

"It's fine, you don't have to answer," he growls as though reading my mind. "These tell me what I need to know."

He reaches his free hand up my shirt and under my bra to grab my tits. My nipples are hard as fuck, and he flicks them back and forth with his fingers.

"Oh fuck..." I mutter, fluttering my eyes. For a moment, I realize I've only heard this man's name but once. I don't even know his last name. I don't know if he notices the awkward pause, but fuck him. He still refuses to call me Haley. Maybe I should just start calling him by some other name. The name SAM flashes through my mind.

"Sam," I mutter to mess with him.

He swallows, and I swear, for once I see that lordly smirk leave his face and he actually looks concerned. "Who the fuck is Sam?" He growls.

I snort. "Sexy Ass Mechanic. SAM for short." I bite my lip, then moan as he curves his fingers up towards my pelvis stimulating my g-spot, sending me to the moon and back. The smell of sex and pleasure fills the truck. "Oh fuck," I mutter.

He's hunched over me, his ass barely half on the seat. "Sam," he nods. "I kind of like that, actually. And I'll call you DAGNY."

I whimper and wiggle my body. This whole having a conversation while I am approaching orgasm thing is not my usual style. "DAGNY? What the hell is that?"

He grabs hold of my hip, slips a hand behind my skirt and gives my ass a squeeze. Fuck, the man knows how to work his hands. Must be all that mechanic-ing he does.